I made my soft serve using my KitchenAid ice cream attachment, but if you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can still make it in a freezer bag. For some good instructions on how to do that, you can click here. Happy Dole Whip making!
- 2 20 ounce cans crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 8 ounce container non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- pineapple juice, chilled, for serving
- Combine the crushed pineapple (with its juice), lime juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender, and process until very smooth. Add the whipped topping and process again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared ice cream maker, and process 15-20 minutes, or until it is the consistency of soft-serve. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill a cup halfway full with pineapple juice. Add the frozen mixture to fill the cup. I piped my ice cream in using an open star tip to make it a little more fun and festive, but scooping would work great too. Enjoy!
adapted from Heather Likes Food
OH MY!! The Disneyland Dole Whips recipe is one of our all-time favorite treats at Disneyland, and I CANNOT wait to try this recipe.
Thank you, Alicia! If you haven’t had it before it’s seriously SOO good.
For more delicious drink-type desserts, be sure to check out these favorites:
For all dessert recipes on the site go HERE.