Hi! It’s me, Lily.
Today, I had a friend over to play. We played dress up and tea party. We also played outside and inside. It was fun!
Today, I’m sharing a recipe for Easter Oreo Bark. It tastes so good. It only took us 5 minutes to make it! Isn’t that fast!? We had to put in the fridge for half hour, but it was so easy to make. You can make it for an Easter treat for your friends or family.
THE GAME PLAN:
- - 1 package vanilla candy coating
- - ¾ cup Easter/Spring M&Ms
- - 8-10 Spring Oreos (crushed)
- - Spring or Easter Sprinkles
- Melt package of candy coating in a small pot on low heat - stirring constantly until all melted. Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on crushed oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Place in fridge for half hour-hour.
- Break into pieces
Sprinkling on all the fun Easter treats!!
Easter treats are so cute because I was thinking you can make so many fun things like a bunny popping out of a cake or something like that. That would be cute!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
If you’re looking for more Easter treats, you might like:
For all Easter ideas go HERE.
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
This is me, and I was pretending that I was sneaking grabbing a piece. It’s just a picture, but I was acting like it’s real. Just pretending.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!