Hello Lil’ Luna readers! It’s me Natalie, from Life Made Simple. I’m back with another no-bake recipe today. P.S. did you catch my last one? If not, you’ll definitely want to check it out here! These individual no-bake cheesecakes are super easy to make and perfect for fall! Plus you can whip them up in just 15 minutes!
To start, you’ll want to grind up gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies for the crust and combine them with bit of butter. Press about 3 tablespoons into the bottom of each glass or jar.
Then beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add in the brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt. Once that’s mixed together all you need to do is fold in the pumpkin and whipped cream. I scooped the filling into a medium size ziploc bag and piped it into the jars- it was so much easier than trying to spoon it in! I used the remaining whipped cream for the top along with a sprinkle of white chocolate shavings and a drizzle of caramel.
They were divine! There was no need to chill them (since the ingredients are already cold), although you could definitely make these in advance for special occasions! We gobbled them up right away, not a single crumb was left! I hope you’ll give these individual no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes a try, I think you’ll love them!
- 18 round gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ c. heavy cream, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Thanks again Kristyn for having me!
I’m so happy that it’s pumpkin season!!
These look AMAZING Natalie! Thank you SO much for sharing these!
For more delicious recipes from her, head over to Life Made Simple!
If you wanna see even more pumpkin recipes, check out these recipes from here at Lil’ Luna:
For all pumpkin recipes, go HERE.
For all recipes, go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!