This next appetizer is one of my favorites! I have LOVED Chicken Wings ever since I can remember! My mom has made them for so many years making them a “Ritchey Classic”! This Hot Wings recipe shows up at most events and holidays (just ask any of my siblings or in-laws), and we are grateful for that because they’re so good.
Although my mom has been making them for a very long time, she sometimes likes to change things up and has been using a new recipe for awhile now for Baked Hot Wings. They still need a little frying but are really easy to make and are SO delicious!! My mom prefers Crystal’s hot sauce” found at the store but any hot sauce will do. I’m thinking I will be adding this to the menu for New Years Eve celebrations. 😀
We’ve made several versions of this including BBQ and Teriyaki, but regular ol’ Hot Wings are always my favorite. They’re especially delicious served with homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. YUM! If you love them too and want to make them for an event or party, I’d highly recommend this recipe. It is super easy!!
For more chicken wing recipes, check out:
How to make Hot Wings:
Baked Hot Wings
- 4 lb drummettes
- 12 oz bottle of Crystal's hot sauce
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- Worcestershire Sauce
Toss wings in a plastic bag full of flour.
- Fry wings in vegetable oil for 5 minutes (a few minutes on each side).
- Place on paper towel to drain. Put wings in a non-greased 9x13 pan.
- Add hot sauce, a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour sauce over wings. Stir a bit to coat the wings.
- Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes depending on size of drummettes.