Did you have a great day?
School is starting soon, and I think it’s already started for some people. We start on Monday and my teacher is Mrs. Wunderlich. I met her on Thursday, and she is really nice. I really like my classroom. Guess what? Our school has a courtyard. It makes me feel like I’m in high school. I’ll be starting third grade, Gav starts first grade and Evie is starting Kindergarten. I’ll have to let you know next week how school goes.
I’m not here today just to tell you about school. I’m here to tell you about this awesome recipe we made awhile back. It is really good!! I think that you should bribe your kids to do their homework with this Brownies and Cream Fruit Trifle because they’ll get it done! It’s just so delicious. It has little brownie chunks, raspberries and strawberries, a chocolate mousse and chocolate curls on top. I think your family will like it. Here’s the recipe:
For more delicious treats:
Brownies and Cream Fruit Trifle Recipe
- 1 pint strawberries chopped
- 6 oz raspberries
- brownies cut into bite-sized pieces (we used store bought package of brownie bites)
- 3.3 oz chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small tub cool whip
- chocolate curls
- Make pudding by whisking together pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Mix well and then fold in Cool Whip until well combined. Refrigerate for at least half hour.
- Right before serving, layer cups with brownie pieces, some of the chocolate cream, fruit and then repeat layers. Top off with chocolate curls and ENJOY!
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM: