Hi, it’s me Lily – again!
It’s time for the surprise I told you about…
I CUT MY HAIR!!
If you follow my mom on Instagram you would know because she posted about it. It happened when I was in Arizona for the holidays. My mom’s cousin, Alina, cut it. She cut over 10 INCHES off!! Can you believe it?
Here are some pictures from the day:
I think it’s awesome because I’m donating it. My mom told me there are kids who get sick and have to lose their hair. The medicine they get makes their hair fall out so people donate their hair so they can make wigs for the sick kids. I’m planning on donating my hair again once it grows out. 🙂
I thought you would like to know, but don’t worry – I’m still sharing a recipe today too. It’s one we made a year ago. It’s called Brownie Delight. There are several layers including a Brownie layer, whipped topping layer, pudding layer and another whipped topped layer! Sounds good, huh? It is! Trust me!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 (21 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 8 oz + 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 16 ounce carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.9 ounce box instant white chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Curls
- Prepare brownies according to directions. Cool completely
- In bowl, beat powdered sugar and cream cheese for 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. spread over brownies
- In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, beat until smooth. Chill 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings
- Chill until ready to serve
I hope your kids like this recipe. At least, you know I liked it!!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more great brownie recipes, check out:
Hope you have a great start to the year with my new, delicious recipe!!
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!