Brownie Delight is a delicious 4-layer dessert that is cool, creamy and chocolate-y. It is deliciously refreshing!
So many Layers!
We tried a new recipe recently that we knew you would love! It’s called Brownie Delight, and it’s a new family favorite.
We love that this treat is full of flavor, is cool and perfect all year long. With so many layers, there is bound to be at least a few you are obsessed with. Just try it because I think you’ll agree. 😉
Making Brownie Delight
BROWNIES. Prepare brownies according to directions (you can do box brownies or our homemade brownies). Cool completely
CREAM CHEESE. In bowl, beat powdered sugar and cream cheese for 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies.
WHIPPED CREAM. In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, beat until smooth. Chill 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
CHILL & ENJOY! Spread remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Chill until ready to serve!
Storing Tips + VAriations
This brownie delight keeps well in the fridge and the freezer. You can also make this ahead of time and store leftovers to be eaten later.
- STORE covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- FREEZE for an especially cold treat on a hot summer day. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and again with aluminum foil and freeze for 2-3 months. Tip: cutting the brownie delight when it’s only slightly thawed makes for even, clean slices.
Change it Up
I love this dessert as it is, but it can easily be adjusted with other pudding options.
Simply substitute the white chocolate pudding mix for vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch or any other pudding you think would taste delicious.
More Layered Desserts:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
Brownie Delight Recipe
- Prepare brownies according to directions. Cool completely
- In bowl, beat powdered sugar and cream cheese for 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. spread over brownies
- In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, beat until smooth. Chill 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings
- Chill until ready to serve