Hello Lil’ Luna readers! It’s me Natalie, from Life Made Simple. Today I’m really excited to share my no-bake snickers cheesecake recipe with you all! With summer in full swing I thought I would stick to something easy, simple and best of all, no-bake. That’s right, there’s no need to turn on your oven to create this beautiful & delicious dessert! Plus, who doesn’t love peanuts, caramel and chocolate?!
I promise that this recipe is an easy one! Don’t get intimidated- it’s a breeze to make and looks absolutely stunning! To start, you’ll want to grind up Oreo cookies for the crust and combine them with bit of butter, sugar and salt. When that’s all mixed up you’ll press it into a 9-inch springform pan (or a large/deep pie dish) and chill it for 2 hours or until firm.
Then you’ll beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add in the vanilla extract, salt, sour cream and caramel sauce. Once that’s mixed together all you need to do is fold in the whipping cream (or Cool Whip), gelatin and the Snickers chunks. Then garnish the top with roasted peanuts and lots of extra caramel (fudge sauce would be a nice addition too). I added a few chunks of Snickers… because in this case, more is definitely a good thing!
Chill the cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving, then slice it up and enjoy! I hope you’ll love this no-bake cheesecake as much as we did- it’s definitely the perfect summer treat… sweet, light, creamy and cool!
No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups Oreos or chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce homemade or store bought
- 2 cups whipped cream homemade, or 8 oz cool whip
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 1 cup Snickers chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts roasted
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp fudge sauce (optional)
- 1/3 cup Snickers chopped
To make the crust, in a medium size mixing bowl combine the Oreo crumbs, granulated sugar and salt. Pour the melted butter over top and stir until a soft wet mixture forms. Firmly press into a standard size pie plate or a 9-inch springform pan. Chill for 2 hours before adding the filling.
- Meanwhile, let your cream cheese and sour cream warm on the counter for at least 30 minutes before using.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large mixing bowl) beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the salt and vanilla, mix until combined. With mixing speed on low, add the sour cream and caramel, then bring up to medium speed. Beat until combined.
- In a small bowl mix the water along with the gelatin, then place in the microwave and heat for 25 seconds. Remove and whisk for 30 seconds, then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream or Cool Whip along with the gelatin, then add in the Snickers chunks. Place into the crust, spread into an even layer. Top with peanuts, caramel, fudge (if desired) and Snickers chunks. Chill for at least 4 hours before slicing and serving, I prefer overnight.
Thanks again Kristyn for having me!
I am a huge fan of anything with Oreo crust!! This looks AMAZING.
Thanks so much for sharing Natalie!
For delicious recipes from her, head on over to Life Made Simple.
For some more delicious cheesecake recipes, check out these posts:
For all dessert recipes on the site, go HERE.
For all recipes, go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!