Hi, it’s me, Lily again!!
Today at lunch time I’m going to leave Arizona and go back to Texas. I’m going to miss all my cousins but I miss my dad, so I’m excited to see him tonight!
Next week is the Fourth of July. Another word for it is Independence Day. We have fun and eat food and watch fireworks. I do not like the sound of the fireworks popping but I love watching the colors of the fireworks because it’s AMAZING!!!
Today, I’m sharing a recipe for Homemade Pay Day Candy Bars. We made this last year and I don’t remember much other than it was really yummy!
THE GAME PLAN:
I hope you like this candy bar – it’s my mom’s favorite!
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 3 TB butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour half your peanuts into a greased 11x7 pan and spread so they cover the bottom.
- In a small pan melt butter and chips until well combined. Add condensed milk and marshmallows and stir until all mixed.
- Pour over peanut mixture.
- Top with remaining peanuts and let cool (refrigerate if desired).
Some of the steps….
These are sooo good!!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy treats by me you can check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂