THE GAME PLAN:
Hi, it’s me Lily again!
Did you enjoy my last recipe? I hope so!
On Tuesday, my friend, Grace, came over for a play date. We had a really good time! My brother, Gavin, went to her house to play with her little brother at the same time! Grace and I played a game and we baked a yummy treat called Snicker Brownie Bites! We dipped them in different chocolates and even did a plain. They were all so good! My favorite part was dipping them in chocolate and when I took my first bite. SO good!! The chocolate on top is my favorite! Grace said she liked it too. I think you will also!
Here is the Snickers Brownie Bites recipe.
Snickers Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients on back of box
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 package Kraft caramels unwrapped
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 package chocolate candiquik or milk chocolate almond bark, or white chocolate
Preheat oven to 350. Line a 13x9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Make your brownies according to package directions and pour into pan. Bake and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix marshmallow fluff and peanut butter until well blended. Spread over brownie mixture.
- Place unwrapped caramels in a microwave safe bowl with 2 TB heavy cream and heat for 1 minute. Take out and stir. Continue to microwave in 30 second increments until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour caramel mixture over nougat layer and immediately pour on peanuts making sure you press them in a bit. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into bite size pieces and place back in fridge.
- Place Candiquik in a small pot and place on low heat stirring until completely melted. Place tops of brownie bites in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper to set.
- Let brownie bites set for at least 30 minutes. Place in air tight container to store.
Recipe adapted from The Domestic Rebel.
I hope you try this recipe with your kids. You can let your kids help dip if you pour the hot chocolate on a plate and then let them dip it. That’s what I did!!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy and delicious treats from me, be sure to check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
See you later, Alligator!!