No Bake Oreo Snickers Pie starts with an Oreo crust and rich creamy filling topped with Snickers and Oreo! It is a chocolate lover’s dream!
If you’re looking for an easy pie recipe that requires no baking or pie making skills, look no further. This Oreo Snickers Pie is delish and will disappear in minutes! For more delectable pies try Mini Smores Pies, Oreo Candy Crunch Pie, and Coconut Cream Pie.
Snickers Pie with Oreo Pie Crust
Who loves pie?! Not sure why I even ask because I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who didn’t like pie. The only problem is, I’m no pie maker and don’t have much experience making them. Fortunately, we have good friends who invite us over every March 14th (Pi Day) to enjoy the yummy dessert.
Yes, I know… that was a while ago, but that’s when I made the pie that I’m sharing with you today. I wanted to come up with a pie that I knew any candy and chocolate lover would enjoy, so I made this Oreo Snickers Pie, and let me tell you – it was SO good!!
With an Oreo crust, a rich creamy filling, and Oreos, Snickers, and whipped cream on top this pie didn’t last long. Of course, the kids just saw candy and Oreos and were all over this pie, but the adults loved it too! I’ll warn you now – it is very decadent so only a small slice is necessary, but it was so good, we’ll be making it again for Thanksgiving. If you need an easy, no bake pie, and you like chocolate, I definitely recommend trying the Oreo Snickers Pie recipe. 😉
How to Make No Bake Snickers Pie
You can always buy an Oreo crust at the store, but I like making a homemade crust since it’s so simple.
OREO CRUST. Crush up about 18 Oreos in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and then combine it with 3 Tbsp of melted butter. If you prefer a thicker crust, you can do up to 25 Oreos, just add one tablespoon of melted butter for every 5 Oreo cookies you use. Once it’s mixed together, I press the Oreo crust into a 9 inch pie pan. This
Oreo crust is great for:
- Ice Cream Cakes
SNICKERS. Once you have the crust, add 2/3 of the cut up Snickers to the bottom of your crust.
CREAM CHEESE LAYER. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, caramel syrup, and powdered sugar and mix well. Fold in the Cool Whip and mix until it is all well combined. Pour this mixture over the snickers, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
SERVE! Right before serving, drizzle on a little extra caramel syrup and place the last of the snickers pieces in the middle of your pie. Add dollops of cool whip around the candies and place whole Oreos in between each dollop. Serve immediately!
Tips, Variations + Storing Info
If you want large chopped pieces of snickers bars then you can chop the snickers with a simple knife. You can use a food processor to crush them up if you want to top the pie with crushed snickers.
Turn this into a ice cream pie by using cookies and cream ice cream instead of using the cool whip and cream cheese mixture
Do not use old and dry snickers bars, cut them right before serving so they don’t dry out and become stale.
To incorporate MORE Snickers flavor:
- Dulce de leche is an awesome ingredient to include to get more of the richer caramel flavor. You can mix this into the actual pie filling, or drizzle it on top of the pie.
- Melt some chunky peanut butter to drizzle on top of the pie, this way you get some of the peanut flavor.
STORE tightly covered in the fridge for up to a week.
FREEZE this pie by wrapping it tightly in multiple layers of plastic wrap and foil in order to keep it fresh.
Even though I don’t make pies often, I’m thinking I could get the hang of it. 😉 Especially with recipes this easy and delicious.
For more great Oreo treats, check out:
Oreo Snickers Pie Recipe
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust store bought or homemade
- 10-12 mini Snickers cut in quarters, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 small tub cool whip
- whole oreos
- caramel syrup
- Make crust (store bought is easiest but homemade is simple too - just combine 18 crushed Oreos with 3 Tbsp of melted butter and press into your 9 inch pan)
- Add ⅔ Snickers to the bottom of your crust.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, caramel syrup, and powdered sugar and mix well. Fold in Cool Whip and mix until it is all well combined. Pour this mixture over the snickers. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Right before serving, drizzle on a little extra caramel syrup.
- Place last of the snickers pieces in the middle of your pie. Add dollops of cool whip around the candies and place whole Oreos in between each dollop.
- Serve immediately.