Fluffy Oreo Pudding Poke Cake is filled with creamy cookies & cream pudding and topped with crunchy Oreo cookies. It is so YUMMY!
Oreo Pudding Poke Cake is simple and delish. It is easy to change it up for different flavors and looks!
I found my red Oreos (for a Valentine vibe) discounted at Target in January. Pink would also be good for a Valentine theme. Red velvet cake mix would add a nice color to the poke cake as well.
Regular Oreos taste just as delish. That’s what is great about this recipe, there are so many different kinds of Oreos these days that you can change up the flavor and color depending on what your craving!
Making Oreo Poke Cake
CAKE. Make cake as directed using a 9×13 pan. While cake is still semi-warm, poke holes into your cake. I used the end of highlighter.
PUDDING. Make pudding as directed on box and pour over cake.
TOPPING. Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
Note: For a more set up pudding texture, chill the cake for a minimum of 30 min before serving.
Tips + Variations
- The higher the fat content on milk the creamier the pudding will turn out. I suggest using 2% or higher, skim won’t get as creamy and thick of a pudding.
- Once you have the pudding mixed up don’t wait for it to set, just pour it directly on top of the cake.
- The best technique to crush Oreos, is to place some oreos in a ziploc bag and crush it with a rolling pin. Then you have your crumbs in a bag ready to go.
Variations: Aside from using different types of Oreos you can also change up the flavor of cake or even add a topping of whipped cream.
Make this cake ahead of time, at least 30 minutes before you plan to serve it so that the pudding in the cake can set. You can also make it the day before.
STORE it covered in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it. It might get soggy if stored too long. It’s best to eat it within 1-2 days.
- White Sheet Cake With Chocolate Frosting
- Oreo Fluff
- Chiffon Cake
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Oreo Candy Crunch Pie
Oreo Pudding Poke Cake Recipe
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (and all ingredients on box)
- 2 boxes Oreo Pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package Oreos crushed
- Make cake as directed using a 9x13 pan.
- While cake is still semi-warm, poke holes into your cake. I used the end of highlighter.
- Make pudding as directed on box and pour over cake.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.