Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Do you agree?? Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are quick, don’t require heating up the kitchen too much and are nice and cool. Today’s recipe fits that bill and it happens to be so amazingly yummy as well – No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!!
The hubby has been a cheesecake fan for as long as I remember so he was very excited we were making it on one of our last photo shoot days. Things had already started warming up that day so it was very nice to be making a treat that required no baking. And the treat was made even better since it involved OREOS – everyone’s favorite cookie.
We love treats like this Oreo Cheesecake that can be thrown together quickly. It does need to refrigerate for several hours, but it was so quick to make and the cheesecake was delish! We’ve already decided to try a grasshopper version next time and add some mint flavoring. 😉
For all those that love cheesecake and Oreos (or just delicious, cool desserts), give this a try and let us know what you think. I’m thinking even the kids will enjoy the goodness!!
For more No Bake cheesecakes:
- No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries
- No Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake
How to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake - a delicious no bake dessert filled with everyone's favorite cookie. It's so simple and delicious!
- 48 Oreos (1 package)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese softened 4 packages)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip or whipped cream
Crush all Oreos in large Ziploc bag or in food processor (1/3 crumbs to go in cheesecake and to sprinkle on top). Mix with butter and press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Fold in whipped cream and some of the reserve chopped cookies. Spoon over crust. Top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. ENJOY!