Everyone’s favorite cookie is the star of this show! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. It comes together in 15 minutes, no oven required!
This cool, Oreo-filled dessert is one of our favorites to make during the summer months when we don’t want to turn on the oven. If you like cold Oreo treats, you’ll like Dirt Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, or Oreo Ice Cream Cake!
Oreo-filled no bake dessert
Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious desserts that are quick, don’t require heating up the kitchen too much, and are nice and cool.
Today’s recipe fits that bill and it happens to be so amazingly yummy as well – No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!!
The hubby has been a cheesecake fan for as long as I remember so he was very excited we were making it on one of our last recipe photo shoot days. Things had already started warming up that day so it was very nice to be making a treat that required no baking.
And the treat was made even better since it involved OREOS – everyone’s favorite cookie.
put it together in 15 minutes!
We love treats like this Oreo Cheesecake that can be thrown together quickly. It does need to refrigerate for several hours, but it was so quick to make!
OREO CRUST. Crush all Oreos in large Ziploc bag using a rolling pin, or in food processor (reserve ⅓ crumbs to go in cheesecake and to sprinkle on top). Mix with butter and press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Set aside.
CHEESECAKE. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Fold in whipped cream and some of the reserve chopped cookies. Spoon over crust. Top with remaining cookies.
CHILL. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
- If you chop your Oreos too finely when you mix them into the cheesecake, the color may take on a gray hue.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so it mixes more smoothly without lumps.
- Be sure to FOLD when the recipe calls for it. Do not overmix.
Keep it Cold
How long can no bake cheesecake sit out? You can leave this sitting out at room temperature for 2-3 hours before it needs to be put back in the fridge to set-up.
How long can I store cheesecake in the fridge? Cover the cheesecake with plastic and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Can no bake cheesecake be frozen? Yes you can definitely freeze this cheesecake to use later. You can freeze whole or cut into slices. Either way, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap then again with aluminum foil. Label and store for 4-6 months. Thaw in the fridge before serving. Be aware that the cookies will soften up so, have a fresh package to add new crumbles on top when you serve it.
For all those that love cheesecake and Oreos (or just delicious, cool desserts), give this a try and let us know what you think. I’m thinking even the kids will enjoy the goodness!!
We’ve already decided to try a grasshopper version next time and add some mint flavoring. 😉
For more No Bake cheesecakes:
- No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries
- No Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Crush all Oreos in large Ziploc bag using a rolling pin, or in food processor (reserve ⅓ crumbs to go in cheesecake and to sprinkle on top). Mix with butter and press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Fold in whipped cream and some of the reserve chopped cookies. Spoon over crust. Top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. ENJOY!