Hey, it’s me Lily again!
Guess where I am?! I’m in our new house in Arizona. We are already unpacking all the boxes!! I kinda miss Texas already. BUT, I get to play with my cousins and my grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and second cousins. I’m really super duper, extra shmooper pooper excited to be back by my family. Since it’s so hot in Arizona, we are always looking for things to help cool us down, and today’s recipe will really help. The recipe is for Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake. It’s really good and easy to make. If you’ve tried our Dirt Cake and love Oreos, then I think you’ll love this one too. The recipe reminded me of the Dirt cake with all the Oreos, which made it really familiar and really yummy.
Here is what you’ll need to make this delicious Ice Cream Cake!!
- 1 package Oreos, crushed and divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 gallon Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, softened
- 1 - 16 oz. jar hot fudge, warmed
- 1 - 8 oz. carton whipped topping, thawed
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl reserving ½ cup for the top. Add butter and mix well. Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over crust and freeze for 2 hours.
- Drizzle warm fudge over ice cream and freeze for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping and sprinkle with reserve Oreos and freeze for 2 hours. Remove from freezer and let it set out for 15 minutes before serving. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
YUMMY!!! I really think this perfect for summer. AND, it can be changed up with your favorite ice cream. I think we will try Mint Chocolate Chip next time. 🙂
For more yummy Oreo recipes, check out:
Or this one…
Hope you really, really love this recipe. And I hope you have a good week. Be sure to come back to the blog next week for another new recipe!
For all Sweet Treats by me go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
My sister, Evie, really wanted to be in the picture!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!