You miss me?
As I always say – It’s me, Lily – again!!!
Did you have a good week? I definitely did! We had pizza over at my friend’s house last night. The pizza was good, and I had so much fun with my friends. We listed to Kidz Bop and danced and sung the night away. And this morning, I had a soccer game. It was really fun. I was wishing it would rain because I was sweatin’!!
Today I’m sharing a recipe for Oreo Peanut Butter Delight. It’s really good!! It has so many layers that are delicious. My favorite layer is the top – the OREOS!! I guess the bottom’s my favorite since it’s Oreos too. This kind of reminds me of cheesecake but it’s more creamy and fluffy. It’s also a NO BAKE dessert so it’s perfect for warm weather. It’s cool – literally!! LOL!
Here is what you’ll need to make this yummy dessert:
Oreo Peanut Butter Delight Recipe
- 25 Oreos divided
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar divided
- 16 oz cool whip divided
- 20 mini White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups cut into quarters
- 1 cup milk
- 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding mix
Crush 20 of the Oreos and toss with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 8x11 pan.
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in half the cool whip and and mix well. Spread over Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over this layer.
- Add milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar to another bowl and whisk together. Fold in last of the Cool Whip and Spread over the Reese's.
- Crush the last 5 cookies and sprinkle it over the top. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
The bottom Oreo layer.
The start of the peanut butter layer.
We love White Chocolate Reese’s.
Top it with the last layer and crushed Oreos.
This is a perfect dessert for a Spring or Summer birthday party. 🙂
You should really try this!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.