Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
You miss me?
As I always say – It’s me, Lily – again!!!
Did you have a good week? I definitely did! We had pizza over at my friend’s house last night. The pizza was good, and I had so much fun with my friends. We listed to Kidz Bop and danced and sung the night away. And this morning, I had a soccer game. It was really fun. I was wishing it would rain because I was sweatin’!!
Today I’m sharing a recipe for Oreo Peanut Butter Delight. It’s really good!! It has so many layers that are delicious. My favorite layer is the top – the OREOS!! I guess the bottom’s my favorite since it’s Oreos too. This kind of reminds me of cheesecake but it’s more creamy and fluffy. It’s also a NO BAKE dessert so it’s perfect for warm weather. It’s cool – literally!! LOL!
Here is what you’ll need to make this yummy dessert:
- 25 Oreos, divided
- 2 TB butter, melted
- 1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 - 16 oz. tub Cool Whip, divided
- 20 Miniature White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut into quarters.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 - 3.4 oz. package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 20 of the Oreos and toss with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 8x11 pan.
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in half the cool whip and and mix well. Spread over Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over this layer.
- Add milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar to another bowl and whisk together. Fold in last of the Cool Whip and Spread over the Reese's.
- Crush the last 5 cookies and sprinkle it over the top. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
The bottom Oreo layer.
The start of the peanut butter layer.
We love White Chocolate Reese’s.
Top it with the last layer and crushed Oreos.
This is a perfect dessert for a Spring or Summer birthday party. 🙂
You should really try this!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy recipes like this, check out:
YAY for Oreos, right?!
For all Sweet Treats by me go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂