Oreo Peanut Butter Delight has so many layers of goodness! If you love peanut butter and you love Oreos, you’ll love this delicious no bake dessert recipe.
The yummy layers are what make this dessert such a “delight”! If you like this one, you’ll definitely need to try Brownie Delight and Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight.
Who likes Oreos + Peanut Butter?
Today I’m sharing a recipe for Oreo Peanut Butter Delight. It has so many layers that are delicious. My favorite layer is the Oreo crust, although the peanut butter and pudding layers are pretty good too!
It’s kind of reminds me of cheesecake but it’s more creamy and fluffy. It’s also a NO BAKE dessert so it’s perfect for warm weather.
Who would have thought that Oreo and peanut butter make a perfect combo??
Keep these tips in mind when making these recipes…
- I crush up the Oreos with the cream in the middle. Use a food processor or simply place the oreos in a gallon ziploc and crush them with a rolling pin.
- You can use homemade whipped cream instead of cool whip.
- If you prefer a different type of nut butter, you can use it instead of the peanut butter. I would avoid the natural kind as it doesn’t cream together as well.
- Be sure that you buy INSTANT pudding mix and not the pudding that you need to cook.
4 LAYERS OF GOODNESS
OREO CRUST. Crush 20 of the Oreos and toss with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 8×11 pan.
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER. Add cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in half the cool whip and and mix well. Spread over Oreo crust.
CREAM LAYER. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over this layer. Add milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar to another bowl and whisk together. Fold in last of the Cool Whip and Spread over the Reese’s.
CRUSHED OREOS. Crush the last 5 cookies and sprinkle it over the top.
CHILL. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Make Ahead & Store
This is a great dessert to make ahead of time. Assemble it all completely, cover and store it in the refrigerator. For best results, I would suggest only making 24 hours in advance.
Cover and STORE leftovers in the refrigerator. After 24 hours, the Oreos might start to get a little sosggy
To FREEZE this, place it in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 3 months. Be sure it is stored airtight so it stays as fresh as possible. When ready to serve, let it thaw in the fridge overnight.
For more yummy Oreo recipes, check out:
- “Grey” Stuff Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Dirt Cake Parfaits
- Oreo Snickers Pie
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo Peanut Butter Delight Recipe
- 25 Oreos divided
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar divided
- 16 oz cool whip divided
- 20 mini White Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups cut into quarters
- 1 cup milk
- 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 20 of the Oreos and toss with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 8×11 pan.
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in half the cool whip and and mix well. Spread over Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over this layer.
- Add milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar to another bowl and whisk together. Fold in last of the Cool Whip and Spread over the Reese’s.
- Crush the last 5 cookies and sprinkle it over the top. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
This looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing at Link Party Palooza.
Thanks!! It does for sure!! So glad you could link up!
I’m dying! So good, and i seriously love white chocolate Reese’s and I love that you guys added them to this recipe
Is it really over 5000 calories or is that a typo
Another great dessert. Cool,creamy and perfect for the summer time.
Any time there is a family gathering at my in-laws, this is what I bring. It gets requested all the time!
Wow! I’m a fan of your Kansas City dirt cake, but I think may like this, with the peanut butter layer, even better.
So delicious!! My youngest even requested to have this for his birthday. I’d call this one an absolute winner!
Oh wow! This is so amazing and so delicious! My daughter and hubby are going to be all over this! So excited to make this again soon!
I love all things chocolate and peanut butter, so I had to give this a try. Seriously so good! I used fresh whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip. One of my new favorite desserts!
Does this dessert need to be kept in the refrigerator once you chill it for 2-3 hours?
I mean can you cover it and leave it on the counter.
You could cover and leave on the counter when serving. It will be fine to sit out for a little bit. But I would recommend storing it in the fridge if there are any leftovers. The Oreos may start getting a little mushy after 24+ hours, so I’d still suggest keeping it in the fridge.
I added crushed peanuts to the oreo crust. Awesone.
I am going to make this but wanted to know if you can make this and freeze it?