Easy white chocolate cookies and cream fudge is FILLED with crushed Oreos and creamy marshmallow fluff that will satisfy any Oreo lover!
If you’re a fan of Oreos, you’ll absolutely love this Cookies and Cream fudge! The hubby was so excited to try this fudge recipe out and gave it two BIG thumbs up. For more tasty fudge try White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge, Chocolate Fudge, and White Chocolate Butterfinger Fudge.
Easy Cookies n Cream Fudge
Every time we go to Disneyland the hubby insists we stop by and pick up some fudge on Main Street. It’s his absolute favorite treat to get for himself, and yet I’ve never attempted to make it for him!
Recently, I decided it was finally time to try. I wasn’t sure which flavor to make, but know you can’t go wrong with Oreos, so I decided on Cookies and Cream Fudge. I’m happy to report that it was super simple to make and turned out FABULOUS!!
I don’t know why I was hesitant to try making fudge. It was so easy, quick and turned out perfectly. Between the heavy cream, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow fluff, this fudge was such a sweet and creamy treat!
How to Make Cookies and Cream Fudge
CREAM. Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a bowl and set aside.
BOIL. In a saucepan, melt sugar, heavy cream, salt, and butter over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
COMBINE. Pour boiling butter mixture into the bowl with the white chips and marshmallow fluff and beat with a mixer until the chips have melted and all is smooth.
OREOS. Fold in crushed Oreos and pour into a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle a few more crushed Oreos on top.
ENJOY! Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Cut into small squares and trim edges if desired. ENJOY!
Tips, Variations + Storing Info
When you cut the fudge you are going to want to make sure that the fudge is completely set! Once you’re sure that it is set you will want to remove the fudge from the pan by lifting on the parchment paper. Once the fudge is on a flat surface it is much easier to cut!
If you want big pieces of Oreos you can break them by hand, but if you want more of a crushed effect consider using a food processor or blender.
Cutting your butter into small pieces (a tablespoon or so) before melting it will help it melt easier and quicker.
The great thing about this white fudge recipe is that you can easily substitute the Oreo cookies for another delicious treat and create and entirely different dessert. Here are a few variation ideas:
- Use different Oreos such as mint filled, peanut butter filled, red cream for Christmas
- If you end up using a different type of Oreo, like mint Oreos, consider adding some mint extract!
- Use a Different cookie like gingersnaps, chocolate chip cookies, even edible cookie dough
- Try using candy bars such as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup or Twix
- Add nuts such as candied almonds or chopped macadamia nuts
- Have some fun with cereal. Fruity pebbles or crushed fruit loops are surprisingly good.
STORE your fudge in an airtight container. You can either keep it on the counter for 3-5 days, or store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To FREEZE your fudge, wrap the block tightly with plastic wrap and again with aluminum foil. Label and freeze for up to 3 months.
For more cookies n cream recipes, check out:
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Cookies and Cream Popcorn
- Cookies N Cream Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Muddy Buddies
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
- Add white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff to a bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour butter mixture into the bowl with the white chips and marshmallow fluff. Beat with a mixer until chips have melted and all is smooth.
- Fold in crushed Oreos and pour into a 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with a few crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Cut into small squares and trim edges if desired. ENJOY!
Adapted from Food Fanatic.