Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
I’m always on the hunt for a good cheesecake recipe! This one happens to be no-bake AND loaded with chocolate- perfect for Valentine’s Day. What treat do you make for Valentine’s Day? We typically make sugar cookies, but last year I surprised my husband with his favorite white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It was a huge hit! This year I wanted to come up with something easier and less time consuming. These no-bake cheesecakes are just that! They come together in about 15 minutes, the hardest part is waiting for them to “set” in the fridge ????. I used brownie chunks for the base, however, if you have chocolate cookie crumbs you can use those too! You can pipe in the filling or spoon it in, it’s totally up to you. After the cheesecakes have chilled for an hour, pop the strawberries on, top it with whipped cream and you’ve got a decadent little treat that everyone will love!
These yummy no-bake strawberry Nutella cheesecakes are perfect for this time of year. Here’s the recipe…
No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheescakes Recipe
- 4-6 brownies brownie chunks or chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (I used 1 brownie per cup)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12-18 strawberries halved (about 3 small ones per cup)
- Whipped Cream (I used homemade)
- Divide the crumbs or brownie chunks between 4 to 6 individual cups.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and salt, mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until combined.
- Pipe or spoon the filling on top of the bottom layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Before serving, add strawberries and whipped cream.
- If desired, garnish with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate sauce.
These look absolutely DIVINE! I would love to try it with Oreo crumbs on the bottom… 🙂
There’s something about chocolate and strawberry flavors together that are utterly irresistible. Don’t you think??
Thanks for sharing with us Natalie!
For more amazing recipes by her, head over to Life Made Simple.
And for more delicious chocolatey desserts, check out these recipes!!
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
For all recipes, go HERE.