This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Decadent No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecakes are simple to make for an easy chocolatey dessert perfect for special occasions!
No-bake cookies and energy bites are some of my go-to snacks, but sometimes I want something decadent, but also easy! No-bake chocolate cheesecake, and these no-bake strawberry Nutella cheesecakes are perfect! They also look pretty fancy, right?!
Who else loves cheesecake?!
I’m always on the hunt for a good cheesecake recipe! This one happens to be no-bake AND loaded with chocolate- perfect for Valentine’s Day. What treat do you make for Valentine’s Day? We typically make sugar cookies, but last year I surprised my husband with his favorite white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It was a huge hit! This year I wanted to come up with something easier and less time consuming.
These no-bake cheesecakes are just that! They come together in about 15 minutes, the hardest part is waiting for them to “set” in the fridge ????. I used brownie chunks for the base, however, if you have chocolate cookie crumbs you can use those too! You can pipe in the filling or spoon it in, it’s totally up to you.
After the cheesecakes have chilled for an hour, pop the strawberries on, top it with whipped cream and you’ve got a decadent little treat that everyone will love! These yummy no-bake strawberry Nutella cheesecakes are perfect for this time of year.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
BROWNIE. Divide the crumbs or brownie chunks between 4 to 6 individual cups.
CREAM CHEESE. In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and salt, mix to combine. In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until combined.
REFRIGERATE. Pipe or spoon the filling on top of the bottom layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
SERVE. Before serving, add strawberries and whipped cream. If desired, garnish with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate sauce.
Recipe Tips + Variations
To use a Ziploc bag instead of a piping kit:
- Fill the gallon sized Ziploc bag with the filling/cream.
- Snip ONE bottom corner off. (The further away from the corner that you snip the larger the piping will be.)
- Twist the top of the Ziploc around the top of the filling
- Keep the twisted portion tight and gently squeeze the filling. The filling/cream will come right out.
To make this dessert even easier you could use store bought brownie bites and ready made cool whip.
The simplicity of the strawberries is perfect for my taste, but you can also add other fruit as well. Raspberries, bananas, blueberries are all delicious ideas.
Switch the brownie base with any of these crushed ingredients:
- graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- chocolate chip cookies
Making this dessert ahead of time:
Due to the strawberries I don’t recommend making this dessert too far ahead of time, but you can get away with making them the night before and storing them covered in the fridge.
If you want to prep them farther in advance than that I would store the ingredients separately:
- Whip up the heavy cream and store it in a container in the fridge
- Wash and dry the strawberries, but don’t cut until assembling
- Bake the brownies and store them covered at room temperature
- Mix the cream cheese and Nutella mix. Store covered in the fridge.
And for more delicious chocolatey desserts, check out these recipes!!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
- Brownies and Cream Fruit Trifle
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Strawberry Nutella Pizza
No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheescakes Recipe
- 4-6 brownies brownie chunks or chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (I used 1 brownie per cup)
- 12-18 strawberries halved (about 3 small ones per cup)
- Whipped Cream (I used homemade)
- Divide the crumbs or brownie chunks between 4 to 6 individual cups.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and salt, mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until combined.
- Pipe or spoon the filling on top of the bottom layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Before serving, add strawberries and whipped cream.
- If desired, garnish with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate sauce.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Thanks for sharing with us Natalie!
For more amazing recipes by her, head over to Life Made Simple.