Strawberry Nutella Pizza is an easy dessert recipe that will wow your guests! There are so many great flavors in this treat.
Delicious Dessert Pizza
This delicious dessert pizza is a tasty twist!!
There are so many great flavors in Strawberry Nutella Pizza—bananas, strawberries, sliced almonds, Nutella, and powdered sugar!
If you are like us, you love Nutella – the tasty chocolate hazelnut spread that is simply to die for!! Spread all over this pizza, and topped with fruit, and sliced almonds this dessert twist is a family favorite!
For this recipe we prefer to use our homemade pizza dough recipe, but store bought works too. No matter how you make it, we know you’ll love it!
How to Make Nutella Pizza
This recipe does make TWO pizzas, so make sure to divide the toppings equally between the two. Another option is to bake only one pizza crust and save the other ball of dough for another day. 😉
CRUST. Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Add salt, oil, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured countertop just till smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
FORM. Divide dough in half. Roll each portion into an 11-12″ circle.
BAKE. Place on a pizza stone or cookie sheet. Poke all over with a fork. Bake at 500° for about 8-10 minutes, or till browned. If you don’t have a stone, you can use a pan, the crust just won’t be quite as awesome.
TOPPINGS. After your crust is browned, spread a layer of nutella on top, then place on a few slices of bananas and fresh strawberries, then sprinkle with sliced almonds.
I also like to warm some extra nutella and drizzle it over the top. If you want to get really fancy, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top.
More Toppings to Choose From:
- Cream cheese spread
- Other berries like blueberries and raspberries
- Chopped nuts
- Coconut flakes
- Mini chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter
- Graham Crackers
Tips, Making Ahead, + Storing
A few tips to keep in mind when making this recipe…
- If you don’t have time to make a homemade crust, you can use a pre-made store bought pizza crust.
- Roll your crust onto a piece of parchment paper and place the dough and paper right on top of the pizza stone to bake.
- You can either serve your nutella pizza warm or cold.
STORE leftovers, covered, in the fridge for 1-2 days. After that the strawberries will become too soggy.
Make the crust ahead of time and store it to be topped later. Once the crust has cooled wrap the untopped crust in plastic wrap. Store at room temperature for 2-3 days or wrap again with aluminum foil and freeze for up to 1 month. Thaw before topping.
For more Nutella recipes, check out:
- Nutella Brownies
- Nutella Cookies
- No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecakes
- Nutella Fruit Dip
- Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
Strawberry Nutella Pizza Recipe
- 1 small banana, sliced (optional)
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp almonds sliced
- 3/4 cup Nutella, divided
- powdered sugar optional
- Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Add salt, oil, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured countertop just till smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll each portion into an 11-12″ circle.
- Place on a pizza stone or cookie sheet. Poke all over with a fork. Bake at 500° for about 8-10 minutes, or till browned.
- Warm the Nutella slightly in a glass bowl in the microwave, then spread evenly over both pizzas (reserve a little bit to drizzle on top).
- Top each pizza with half of the sliced bananas, half of the sliced strawberries, and half of the sliced almonds. Drizzle with remaining nutella.
- Top with powdered sugar if desired. Serve immediately.
Thank you Kara from Creations by Kara!