These delicious Nutella Brownies are simple and so fudgy! With a brownie base and a nutella top, these brownies are sure to knock off everyone’s sock and are a chocolate lover’s dream.
We are big fans of Nutella at our house. I think my kids would eat it straight from the jar if I’d let them. But of course I don’t. I prefer using it in yummy treats like these Nutella Brownies. Fudgy brownies topped with a layer of Nutella fudge? Yes please!
These brownies are actually very easy to make. You start with a basic brownie recipe and spread it in an 8″ pan. Just make sure you line the pan with foil so that you can lift them out for easy cutting later on.
How to make Nutella Brownies
Once you make the brownies, allow them to cool completely, then prepare the fudge topping. Make sure you cook it till it is nice and shiny. I’ve tried it both in the microwave and on the stovetop. I prefer the microwave method, it is much faster! After the fudge is shiny and smooth, quickly spread it over the brownies.
Now all you have to do is wait for it to set up. You can place it in the fridge to speed things up, but I think it’s best to just let it sit at room temperature for a few hours. Then use the foil to lift it out of the pan and cut into squares.
It’s pretty rich, so I cut mine pretty small. You can always go back for seconds. 😉
Every bite of these brownies is rich and creamy and just melts in your mouth. A chocolate lovers dream. If you are a Nutella fan, you should really give them a try!
We really think you are going to love the Nutella and brownie combo. It’s seriously AMAZING!!
For more Nutella recipes, be sure to check out:
- No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecakes
- Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
- Nutella Cheesecake Bars
And for more Brownie recipes, check out:
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Frosted Berry Brownies
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Buckeye Brownies
Nutella Fudge Brownies recipe
Nutella Fudge Topping
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 pinch salt
- Line a square 8" pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in a large glass bowl in the microwave. Whisk in the sugar and cocoa.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in the flour and salt.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For topping, combine all ingredients in a glass bowl. Microwave till smooth and shiny, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour fudge mixture over brownies and smooth evenly. Let sit for several hours or till set.
- Use foil to remove brownies from pan. Cut into squares and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.