Filled with hazelnut goodness and a helping of tangy cream cheese & whipped cream, this Nutella fruit dip is heavenly!
Nutella fruit Dip in 5 minutes
One of our favorite things to serve at a party is a delicious fruit dip with seasonal fruit.
I mean – who doesn’t love Nutella? The kids are HUGE fans and we knew a fruit dip centered around the hazelnut spread would be received well, and it WAS!
The whole family loved this recipe so much. It only took us about 5 minutes to make it and will definitely be added to the party rotation!
Mix & Enjoy!
MIX. Place nutella, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with mixer until well combined. Fold in cool whip and mix well. Pour into your serving bowl.
EAT! Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish and serve immediately.
Not only does this dip taste great with fruit but with cookies and sweet crackers. Our favorite dippable items include:
- Nilla wafers,
- cinnamon chips
- graham crackers
Tips & Storage Info
To make dip in advance, whip up 1-2 days before and STORE it covered in the fridge. I wouldn’t make it further in advance than that because it begins to lose its fluffy texture.
Most fruits can also be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge. I like to use Fruit-Fresh to keep my fruit from browning. I can usually find it near the canning/storage section at my grocery store.
STORE this fruit dip in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. However, if fruit is dipped directly into the Nutella dip it may not last quite as long.
more Sweet Dips:
- Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Apple Brickle Dip
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Vanilla Creme Anglaise
- Snickers Dip
Nutella Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup light cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- mini chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Place nutella, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with mixer until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip and mix well. Pour into your serving bowl.
- Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish and serve immediately.
- If preparing ahead of time, wait to pour into your serving bowl. Refrigerate dip and before serving mix again with spoon and then pour into bowl and serve.