Filled with hazelnut goodness and a helping of tangy cream cheese & whipped cream, this Nutella fruit dip is heavenly!
Guess what?! It’s usually Lily posting, but today it’s me – Gavin! We decided sister needed a break, and I’m trying to earn some money so my mom said I could do a recipe. 😉
Mom and me made some chocolate dip (Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip). It tastes very good. Mom let me lick the silver thing (beater) after we made it. We dipped strawberries in it. It’s so easy to make. I think you’ll like it.
We loved this recipe so much. It only took us about 5 minutes to make it. It’s great for parties, and my mom said it would be great for baby shower and bridal showers. 😀
Mix & Enjoy!
MIX. Place nutella, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with mixer until well combined. Fold in cool whip and mix well. Pour into your serving bowl.
EAT! Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish and serve immediately.
Not only does this dip taste great with fruit but with cookies and sweet crackers. Our favorite dippable items include:
- Nilla wafers,
- cinnamon chips
- graham crackers
Tips & Storage Info
To make dip in advance, whip up 1-2 days before and STORE it covered in the fridge. I wouldn’t make it further in advance than that because it begins to lose its fluffy texture. Most fruits can also be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge. I like to use Fruit-Fresh to keep my fruit from browning. I can usually find it near the canning/storage section at my grocery store.
STORE this fruit dip in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. However, if fruit is dipped directly into the Nutella dip it may not last quite as long.
Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup light cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- mini chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Place nutella, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with mixer until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip and mix well. Pour into your serving bowl.
- Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish and serve immediately.
- If preparing ahead of time, wait to pour into your serving bowl. Refrigerate dip and before serving mix again with spoon and then pour into bowl and serve.