This Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip is SO easy and SO delicious! This dip is a great dip made with nutella, cream cheese, powdered sugar, cool whip, and topped with mini chocolate chips!
Guess what?! It’s usually Lily posting, but today it’s me – Gavin! We decided sister needed a break, and I’m trying to earn some money so my mom said I could do a recipe. 😉
The recipe for today is one we made yesterday for some friends. Mom and me made some chocolate dip (Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip). It tastes very good. Mom let me lick the silver thing (beater) after we made it. We dipped strawberries in it. It’s so easy to make. I think you’ll like it.
We loved this recipe so much. It only took us about 5 minutes to make it. It’s great for parties, and my mom said it would be great for baby shower and bridal showers. 😀
For more fruit dip recipes, check out:
- ¾ cup Nutella
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Light Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- Mini chocolate chip for garnish (optional)
- Place nutella, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with mixer until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip and mix well. Pour into your serving bowl.
- Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish and serve immediately.
- If preparing ahead of time, wait to pour into your serving bowl. Refrigerate dip and before serving mix again with spoon and then pour into bowl and serve.