Individual No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes are easy and perfect for the holidays!! Crushed gingersnaps fill the bottom of each jar, layered with a mixed pumpkin puree, and topped with Whipped Cream and caramel!
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
These individual no bake pumpkin cheesecake treats are super easy to make—you can whip them up in just 15 minutes! I might be biased, but I’d much rather make these individual no bake pumpkin cheesecakes for holiday get togethers rather than slaving over an actual pumpkin cheesecake for several hours!
These pumpkin cheesecakes are contained in individual jars. Each jar has a delicious, buttery gingersnap (OR Biscoff cookie) crust, along with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling. The light and fluffy cheesecake has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor, along with all of your favorite fall spices.
TIP: The filling can easily be piped into the jars using a ziploc bag with the tip cut off (this is much easier and quicker than spooning it in)!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Toppings:
I like to make my own whipped cream and use a piping tip to make it look extra pretty on top of the cheesecake. If you want to go the extra mile, here are some things you can put on top of the whipped cream!
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon
- Caramel drizzle
- Chocolate drizzle
- Mini chocolate chips
- White chocolate shavings
- Crushed gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies
Can you make these ahead of time?
You could definitely make these in advance for special occasions, as long as it’s within 24 hours! Otherwise, the crust might get a little soggy. Just make them (without toppings) and keep in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Then you can quickly pull them out, add your toppings, and serve chilled. If you’re not making them ahead of time, there’s no need to chill them before serving, because the ingredients are already cold.
I hope you’ll give these individual no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes a try, they were divine! We gobbled them up right away, not a single crumb was left!
For more pumpkin recipes, check out:
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars
- Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Muffin Tops
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 round gingersnaps, or Biscoff cookies crushed
- 2 TB unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 c heavy cream divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 14 oz can pumpkin puree chilled
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
I’m so happy that it’s pumpkin season!! These look AMAZING Natalie! Thank you SO much for sharing these! For more delicious recipes from her, head over to Life Made Simple!