Delicious and creamy Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe. A rich and smooth dip for cookies! Ingredients include cream cheese, solid-pack pumpkin, cinnamon, and marshmallow fluff.
Only 4 Ingredients
Today’s treat is one I made awhile back. It’s called Pumpkin Dip. It was SO easy to make and was the perfect treat for dipping Gingersnaps and Nilla Wafers in – especially around the holidays.
We love that this only takes a few ingredients – cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Combined they are just so good!
I hope you try this recipe with your kids. It’s a fun one to have out for fall parties or before guests arrive at Thanksgiving.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Dip + store
This sweet dip recipe is beyond easy to make.
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese (it’s best if it’s softened) and marshmallow fluffy – until the mixture is smooth. Fold in pumpkin and cinnamon and mix well. NOTE: be sure to buy pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
MAKE AHEAD + STORAGE: You cajnmake this dip a day ahead of time and store it the fridge or freezer.
- Fridge: Cover and store for up to a week.
- Freezer: Clace in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 1 month, thaw in the fridge.
- Leftovers can also be stored in the fridge or freezer. If food was dipped directly into the dip, then do not freeze it.
what to serve with pumpkin dip?
Though yummy Ginger snaps and vanilla wafers are not the only things that taste good with this dip. Try some of these:
- Graham crackers
- Cookies such as golden oreos
- Fruit such as sliced apples and pears
For more great sweet dips, check out:
Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 14 oz marshmallow fluff
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cookies (gingersnaps, wafers, etc)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Fold in pumpkin and cinnamon and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.