A delicious collection of the Best Restaurants in Disney World along with the top places to eat while visiting the parks, including a list of TOP 10 restaurants at each park.
Best Food at Disney World
There’s nothing like going to Walt Disney World with some of your favorite foodie friends. I’ve been lucky enough to do this a few times over the years to attend Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival and to eat our way through the parks. You guys know just how much I love food, so to be there to try the best restaurants in Disney World and attend the festival is a dream come true!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I am often asked questions about Walt Disney World, but the most popular question is – What is the BEST food at Disney World?
You see, Disney World isn’t just about the rides or the characters or the atmosphere. Yes, all of those things are amazing and magical, but one of the best things is the FOOD! Everywhere you go you will find delicious treats and yummy things to eat. If you’ve been you’d agree because as you know, the scents of popcorn, cookies and cinnamon fill the air.
Having visited the parks multiple times over the past five years, we’ve been able to try so many different foods. Of course, it would be impossible to try every food at Disney World in one trip (especially because they’re always adding new treats), but that’s where several good friends come in handy.
We often ordered different items on the menus so we could all taste each other’s food, which allowed us to try so many things. Doing that and making notes of all of our favorite items made it possible to compile today’s collection of the BEST food at Disney World
Before I begin, I must remind you that since eating is such a huge part of the Walt Disney World experience, it is a good idea to make dining reservations as soon as possible. If staying at a Disney resort, guests can reserve 180 days in advance of their day of arrival and make up to 10 days of Advance Dining Reservations that same day, either online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463). Many restaurants sell out within minutes each day, exactly 180 days in advance, so if you are set on eating at a specific place, be sure to call. Be sure to take note of some of the most popular Disney World restaurants, as well as the Character Dining establishments.
Also note that many locations now participate in the Mobile Food & Beverage Ordering. Just use the My Disney Experience app to order, pay for and pick up food through out the Walt Disney World resort – super convenient!
Most Popular Disney World Restaurants:
- Be our Guest at MAGIC KINGDOM
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Character Breakfast at MAGIC KINGDOM (also a character dining location)
- Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s in the GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT
- California Grill in the CONTEMPORARY RESORT
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue & Mickey’s Backyard BBQ dinner shows at FT. WILDERNESS
- Spirit of the Aloha Luau at POLYNESIAN RESORT
Disney Character Dining
One of the best ways to dine at the parks is to choose a character dining experience where you can eat yummy food as well as get appearances from some of your favorite Disney characters. Many of the Disney resorts have these experiences too, but here are some of the theme park character dining experiences that can’t be missed!
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Crystal Palace
- The Garden Grill
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Hollywood & Vine
- Tusker House Restaurant
MAGIC KINGDOM FOOD
There are so many great places to eat at Walt Disney World, and I thought it would be easiest to do by breaking down the list by park/area and restaurant. Within each place to eat, I’ve listed my favorite foods along with some of the most popular items on the menu.
I’ve linked to each dining location as well as to the menu for each place. I’ve also listed the cost of each place with a “$” symbol (the more $’s, the more expensive it is). Last but not least, I’ve highlighted in RED my absolute favorite foods at Disney World. These are all items I have personally tried and would definitely make sure I got each time I came to the parks. 😉
It’s impossible to go to Magic Kingdom and NOT get a Dole Whip Float!
Going to Be Our Guest is just like stepping into the movie, Beauty & the Beast. It looks just like the castle and is simply magical!
- Croque Madame – Open-faced Ham Sandwich topped with a Fried Egg, Gruyere Cheese, and Béchamel served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.
- Croissant Doughnut – Fried Doughnut topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Crème, and Chocolate Ganache serve with fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Crepes – stuffed with Yogurt, Fresh Berries, and Wildberry Foam served with a selection of pastries.
- French Toast – Brioche Bread served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.
- Croque Monsieur – Grilled Sandwich of Carved Ham and Gruyere Cheese and Bechamel with Pommes Frites.
- Braised Pork – Eight Hour Slow-cooked Pork with Mushrooms, Onions, Carrots and Bacon served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans Jardiniere.
- The Master’s Cupcake – Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff”.
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Grilled Cheese and Turkey Noodle Soup
- Grilled Strip Steak – with Garlic-Herb Butter and Pommes Frites
- Roasted Lamb Chop – served with Potato Pavé, Artichokes, Tomato Salsa, and Lamb Demi-glace
- FOR THE KIDS
- Beast Casserole – Macaroni & Cheese served with Seasonal Vegetables and choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert
- Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade
- Loaded Mashed Potato All-Beef Foot Long Hot Diggity Dog – All-Beef Hot Dog topped with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Caramelized Onions, Cheddar, Bacon, Scallion Sour Cream Drizzle and Green Onions
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog – topped with Chili and Cheddar. Served with Apple Slices or French Fries
- Bacon Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog
- Corn Dog Nuggets Meal
- Loaded Mashed Potato Fries – French Fries topped with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Caramelized Onions, Cheddar, Bacon, Scallion Sour Cream Drizzle, and Green Onions
- Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Fries – French Fries topped with Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon
- Caramel Apple Stuffed French Toast – Decadent French Toast stuffed with sweet Cream Cheese, baked with Caramel Apples, and drizzled with a Calvados Caramel Sauce
- Beef Tenderloin and Egg – Potatoes and Cheese Frittata with Broccolini and Boursin Cheese Sauce and Chive Oil
- Lunch, Dinner & Dessert
- Slow-roasted Pork Tenderloin – served over Seasonal Vegetables with a Madeira Reduction
- The Clock Strikes Twelves – Flourless Chocolate Cake with Berry Compote and Chocolate Gananche
- Cinderella’s S’mores – Chocolate, Toasted Marshmallows, and Graham Crackers
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Beef Tenderloin
- Roasted Chicken Leg
- Trio Platter – a combination of Fried Shrimp, Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets and Battered Fish served with Hushpuppies and a choice of Green Beans & Carrots, Apple Slices or French Fries
- Lobster Roll – Chilled Lobster with a touch of Mayonnaise on a New England Style Bun, served with House-made Potato Chips
- Chicken Pot Pie – Flaky Pie Crust filled with Chicken Breast and Vegetables in a Creamy Sauce, served with Green Beans and Carrots
- Peach Cobbler – Peach Fruit filling covered with a baked Crumbled Topping and drizzled with Vanilla Sauce
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots
- Loaded Fiesta Tots
- Brat and Tots
- Fried Twinkie – choice of Vanilla, Strawberry, Caramel or Chocolate Sauce
- Ham & Cheese Stuffed Pretzel
- Warm Cinnamon Roll
- Chocolate Croissant
- Jalapeno Poppers – Breaded Jalapeño Poppers stuffed with Nacho Cheese and served with G.O.O. Sauce
- Cauliflower – Fried Spicy Battered Cauliflower served with Creamy Garlic Ranch Sauce
- Rocky Road Milkshake – Rocky Road Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Cocoa Powder and a Toasted Marshmallow
- Dulce de Leche Milkshake – Dulce de Leche Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Caramel Sauce and Candied Bacon
- Shirkiki Noodle Salad – Noodles, Edamame Beans, Mushrooms, Green Mango, and Cucumber tossed with a Sweet Chili Sauce. Famously served at Hotel Hightower on December 31, 1899
- Dr. Falls’ Signature Grilled Steak – Marinated New York Strip, Pico de Gallo Butter, Jasmine Rice, and Braised Black Beans with Applewood-smoked Bacon
- Baa Baa Berber Lamb Chops – Berber-spiced Lamb Chops, Roasted Carrot Purée, and Arugula-Cauliflower Salad tossed in a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream – Vanilla Chiffon Cake with Coconut and Lime-White Chocolate Ganache
- Patriot’s Platter – Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Oven-roasted Pork with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Tavern Keeper’s Favorite – Pot Roast served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake – Vanilla Cake with a Gooey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Boston Cream Pie – Tower of Vanilla Cake, White Chocolate Pastry Cream, Chocolate Ganache, and Chocolate Pearl Crunch
- Fajita Platter – served with Barbacoa Beef, Chicken, Cilantro Rice, Beans and Tortillas
- Beef Nachos – Tortilla Chips topped with Seasoned Ground Beef, Tomatoes and Lettuce
- Red Velvet Cake
- FOR THE KIDS
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Caprese Flatbread
- Chicken Alfredo (DINNER ONLY)
- Italian Cream Cake – Decadent layers of Pecan Cake Crumbles and Butter Cream Icing
- Blue Raspberry Slushy
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Plaza Loaded Fries – French Fries topped with Melted Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Ranch Dressing
- Wedge Salad – Half Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce served with Tomatoes, Onions, and Cucumbers topped with Gorgonzola and Ranch Dressing
- Baked Honey-Barbecued Brisket Mac & Cheese – Baked Pasta in Cheddar Cheese Sauce sprinkled with Crispy-fried Onions and Scallions topped with a Savory Barbecued Beef Brisket
- Fried Green Tomato Sandwich – A Deep-fried Green Tomato served with Bacon, Arugula, Tomato, and Pepper Jack Cheese topped with Alabama White Barbecue Sauce on a toasted Brioche Bun with choice of Seasonal Vegetables, Homemade Chips, or French Fries
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream – Warm Butterscotch Bread Pudding topped with Caramel Sauce, Butterscotch Morsel, and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Birthday Cake Milkshake
- Chicken Parmigiana – Lightly-breaded Chicken Breast with Melted Mozzarella, Tony’s Marinara Sauce over Spaghetti, and Local Vegetables
- Italian Trio – Three classic favorites on one dish! Chicken Parmigiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Spaghetti with Pork-Beef Meatball
- Ravioli with Grilled Chicken Breast – Cheese-filled Ravioli with Seasonal Vegetables and Sun-dried Tomato-Pesto Cream
- Canolli – Ricotta Cream-filled Shells dusted with Powdered Sugar
Some of my favorites from the The Plaza Restaurant.
Favorite Magic Kingdom Treat Locations
We love all the sit down areas of Magic Kingdom to grab a bite to eat, but we love all the food carts and treat locations too. Along with the Main Street Bakery, we love to grab a goodie from one of these great locations:
Aloha Isle – $
- Dole Whips – a popular frozen treat blended in pineapple, vanilla or swirled flavors
- Ice Cream Floats
- Strawberry Sundae
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Candy Corn Milkshake – A candy corn milkshake topped with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow!
- Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae -your choice of Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter or Caramel topped with Whipped Cream and two Cherries with your choice of two hand-scoops of Ice Cream
- Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich – served with Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich
- Funnel Cake – topped with Strawberries and Whipped Cream
- Sausage & Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel
- Peter Pan Float – Lime Soft-serve, Sprite® and a Chocolate Feather
- Cookie Sundae – Vanilla Soft-serve, Hot Fudge, Seasonal Sprinkles and a Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- Citrus Swirl Float – Classic Frozen Orange Juice Slushy and Vanilla Soft-serve Ice Cream with Orange Soda
- Orange Cream Float – Dole® Orange Soft-serve and Vanilla Soft-serve Ice Cream with Orange Soda
- Mickey Pretzel – Warm Mickey Pretzel served with Cheese Sauce
- Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel – warm stuffed Pretzel filled with Pepper Jack Cheese
It’s tradition to get a Caramel Apple at Disney. So many cute options, it’s hard to choose just one.
BEST EPCOT Restaurants
Next, we are headed to Epcot, home of the Food & Wine Festival. Not only are there amazing rides like Test Track and Soarin’, but you can travel from country to country trying delicious, authentic foods from each location.
During the festival, there are even more special drinks and cuisine (for a complete list of menu items from each marketplace go HERE). If you are a foodie at heart, attending the festival (which runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018) is the place to be!
Here are some of the best Epcot restaurants to enjoy any time of year!
- Lunch & Dinner
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tacos de Barbacoa – Seasoned Beef, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red Salsa
- Empanadas con Queso – Fried Flour Tortillas filled with Cheese and served with Mexican Slaw
- Churros with Caramel Sauce
- Le Cellier Filet Mignon – AAA Canadian Tenderloin, Asparagus-Tomato Relish, Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Angus New York Strip – Potato-Turnip Gratin, crispy Paprika Onions, Three Peppercorn Butter
- Truffle Fries
- Smoked Macaroni & Cheese
- Arancini – fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella & meat ragù
- Quattro Formaggi Pizza – Individual – white pizza, mozzarella, parmesan, fontina, provolone
- Lasagne Verde – white lasagna, spinach, parmesan, ricotta, besciamella
- Gelato Frizzante – Ice Cream Soda “Italian Style” Made with San Pellegrino’s “Aranciata” and vanilla gelato
Favorite Epcot Treats
Like all the parks, we love to grab a good treat when we are running from ride to ride. Here are some of our favorite places to do that while we are at Epcot.
- Chocolate Crepe
- Ice Cream Crepe
- Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake
- Gelato Sandwich – Any Flavor Gelato Sandwiched between two Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior Di Latte, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Whipped Cream, Amaretto Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcake – Vanilla Bean Cupcake topped with a mini Ricotta-filled Cannoli
- Sweet Pretzel with Almonds
- Viking Chocolate Mousse – Chocolate Mousse Viking Helmet with Twill Horns and Toasted Coconut
- Berry Cream Puff – Puff Pastry filled with Whipped Cream and Fresh Berries
- Croissant Doughnuts – all of these are DELICIOUS!
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS Restaurants
All four parks are amazing, but Hollywood Studios is the new hot spot with the recent opening of Toy Story Land (which is beyond adorable in every way). With Star Wars Land opening up late 2019, the park will become even popular. With the fun rides and amazing food already at the park, Hollywood Studios is sure to become even more of a family favorite. Here are some of our favorite places to eat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken – served with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables
- Dad’s Stuffed Pork Chops – Gouda Cheese, Apples, and Herbs with Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, and Demi-glace Drizzle
- Royal Guard Burger – 1/3 lb Angus Beef Burger, Barbecued Brisket, Pepper Jack served with Carrot Sticks or French Fries
- Dark Side Chicken & Waffles – Chicken and Vader Waffles with Maple Syrup
- Caprese Sandwich – Marinated fresh Mozzarella, Vine-ripe Tomatoes, Herb-cheese Pesto, and Arugula on a crusty Baguette served with Carrot Sticks or French Fries
- BB-8 Lemon Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream
- Darth Vader Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Our Famous Cobb Salad – with Finely Chopped Greens, Turkey Breast, Bacon, Egg, Tomatoes, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chives, and Cobb Dressing
- Charred Filet of Beef – Forest Mushroom-White Truffle Oil Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Rainbow Carrots, Haricot Verts, Red Wine Reduction
- Double Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Buffet – Character Dining
- Margherita Flatbread – Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Mozzarella, House-made Marinara Sauce, fresh Basil, and drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Charred Strip Steak – Four-Cheese Macaroni with Pancetta, Aged Balsamic-Shallot Butter, and Chianti Wine Reduction
- Min & Bill’s Pulled Pork Sliders – topped with Coleslaw served with Chips
- Loaded Chili Cheese Nachos – served with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream
- Barbecued Pulled Pork Macaroni and Cheese
- Family-friendly pizza and salads
- Fried Green Tomato Sandwich – Fried Green Tomatoes topped with Jalapeño Ranch Dressing, Pepper Jack, Tomatoes and topped with Arugula on Ciabatta Bread
- Side Onion Straws – Fried Onion Straws served with a side of Texas Petal Sauce
- Sci-Fi Appetizer Sampler – Boneless Buffalo Tenders, Shrimp and Crab Fondue, House-made Tortilla Chips, and Fried Dill Pickles served with Horseradish and Blue Cheese Dipping Sauces
- Smoked Prime Rib Sandwich – Pastrami-style Smoked Prime Rib served on Grilled Marble Rye with Grain Mustard Coleslaw, Caramelized Onions, and Swiss Cheese
- Warm Glazed Doughnut – with Cinnamon Apples and topped with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Hazelnut – Chocolate-Hazelnut stuffed Pastry coated in Maple Fondant and Candied Bacon
- BBQ Brisket Melt – Sliced Smoked Brisket, Pickles and tangy BBQ Sauce between melted Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheeses on Grilled Sourdough
- “Totchos” – Potato Barrels coated with Beef and Bean Chili, Shredded Cheese and signature Queso with Tomatoes and Corn Chips finished with Sour Cream and a sprinkle of Green Onions
Some of the delicious food found at Woody’s Lunch Box!
Favorite Hollywood Studios Snacks
Head to some of our favorite carts and places around Hollywood Studios to find amazing treats – from funnel cakes to ice cream to cupcakes. So many great snacks at this park!
- Cookies & Cream Funnel Cake – one of my favorites
- Butterfinger Crunch Cupcake
- Assorted cupcakes and croissants
DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM
Have you been to Disney’s Animal Kingdom since the opened Pandora? If not, I am telling you right now that you need to go. The place is not only beautiful but the rides are amazing in ever way (Flight of Passage is life changing). You know what else is life changing? The food at this park. Some of my all-time favorite treats to eat at all four parks are found here at Animal Kingdom. Check ’em out!
- Ribs, Chicken and Pulled Pork Sampler – The ultimate Flame Tree Barbecue Platter features Smoked Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork with a helping of our House-made Baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and delicious Jalapeño Cornbread
- Full Slab of St. Louis Ribs – accompanied by our special recipe, Slowly-baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and Jalapeño Cornbread
- French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese
- Safari Cake – Coconut Cake with Pineapple-coconut Mousse and coated in Chocolate
- Ribs – African Spice-rubbed Ribs with a Barbecue Glaze, served with a Green Papaya Slaw and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Grilled Chicken Skewer – Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated and rubbed with African Spices, served with Green Papaya Slaw and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Mediterranean Flatbread – Flatbread topped with Alfredo Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Pesto, Roasted Tomato, Roasted Red Pepper, Kalamata Olive, Arugula, and Red Onion served with a Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Cheeseburger Flatbread – Individual Flatbread Freshly Baked with tangy Tomato Sauce, seasoned Ground Beef, Mozzarella, and Cheddar Cheese, Ketchup, Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes, Mustard Aïoli, and Bread-and-Butter Pickles served with Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Baked Pasta Bolognese – Campanelle Pasta in a hearty Tomato Meat Sauce, topped with Mozzarella and Parmesan served with a Garlic Knot and Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Chicken BLT Sandwich – Grilled Chicken Breast and Thick-Cut Hickory-Smoked Bacon, Tomato, Arugula, Spicy Aioli, Toasted Parmesan Crumbles on a Brioche Roll
- FOR THE KIDS
- Chicken Nuggets
- Satu’li Sampler Platter – Choice of four Proteins and a sampling of each of our Bases and Sauces, served with Vegetable Slaw and Four Non-Specialty Beverages. *Please note that this offering is only available from 5:00 PM until close
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse – Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse with Passion Fruit Curd
- Pandoran Sunrise – Exotic blend of Tropical Juices including Pineapple, Mango, Lime and a hint of Melon with a Pineapple garnish served over ice in a Na’vi Flute Cup
- Roasted Baby Beets – Goat Cheese Crema, Walnut Granola, Sun-dried Cherry Vinaigrette
- Wagyu Strip Loin and Braised Short Rib – Rainbow Carrot, Roasted Peruvian Potatoes, Chimichurri
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Teriyaki Beef Bowl – Marinated Beef, Carrots, Snap Peas, Mushrooms in Sweet Teriyaki Sauce with White Rice
- Honey Chicken – Tempura Chicken, Carrots, Snap Peas, Honey Sauce, and White Rice
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Chicken Strips
My new favorite place to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Satu’li Canteen.
Goodies from Amorette’s – everything was delicious!
DISNEY SPRINGS FOOD
Not too far from the Disney Parks and near many of the resorts is Disney Springs – a hustling and bustling area filled with restaurants, stores, entertainment and more. Surrounded by water, this are of Orlando is not only beautiful but a must-stop place when coming to the area. There are so many delicious foods here, so be sure to check out the list to see some of our favorites.
- Mickey Mousse – Chocolate Chiffon Cake, Dark Chocolate Mousse and White Chocolate Mousse
- 49th & Broadway N.Y. Cheesecake – Lemon Curd, Blueberries, and Chantilly
- S’mores Crepe – Marshmallow Creme, Chocolate Sauce and Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Key Lime Cheesecake Crepe – White Chocolate and Chiffon Crouton
- Bruschetta – Tomatoes, herbed cheese, toasted focaccia bread, balsamic glaze
- Pork-asaurus Sandwich – BBQ sauce, onion strings, coleslaw served with waffle fries
- Paleozoic Chicken Sandwich – Grilled chicken, lettuce, bacon, pepper jack cheese, avocado, tomato, lemon aioli served with waffle fries
- Lasagna – Tomato, meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese
- Boneyard Buffet – Fire-roasted Rotisserie Chicken, slow-roasted St. Louis style pork spareribs, waffle fries, coleslaw
- FOR THE KIDS:
- Corn Dogs
- Chicken Nuggets
- BBQ Chkn – Chicken, Mozzarella, Red Onion, Banana Peppers, Gorgonzola and BBQ Sauce Drizzle.
- Art Lover – Artichokes, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Garlic, Red Sauce Dollops
- White Top – White Cream Sauce, Mozzarella, Bacon, Garlic, Oregano and Arugula.
- Harvest Salad with Grilled Steak – Mixed greens tossed with fire-roasted red peppers and corn, shredded white cheddar cheese, heirloom cherry tomatoes and house-made balsamic dressing. Topped with grilled tenderloin, avocado and hushpuppies
- Chopped Pork Barbecue Plate – Dressed with HFK sweet and spicy barbecue sauce served with Momma’s mac and cheese and cheddar drop biscuits
- Fried Chicken & Doughnuts – Two pieces of Chef Art Smith’s famous fried chicken served with house-made sugar doughnuts and creamy mashed potatoes
- Iron Skillet Sweet Potatoes with Caramelized Cane Sugar
- Salumi & Cheese Platter
- Calabrian Chicken Wings – Spicy Calabrian Chili Sauce, Gorgonzola Dolce
- Polpettine – Classic Meatballs, Whipped Ricotta, Soft Polenta
- The Ocean Beach Sea Salt Caramel Sundae – Vanilla Ice Cream smothered with Creamy Caramel, freshly homemade Hot Fudge and Sea Salt. Perfectly topped with Whipped Cream, Creamy Caramel, Sea Salt and a Ghirardelli SQUARES® Milk Chocolate
- The Strike It Rich Butterscotch Hot Fudge Sundae – Butter Pecan Ice Cream smothered with Butterscotch and Golden Almond Nuggets, under a layer of Vanilla Ice Cream and our freshly homemade Hot Fudge. Topped with Whipped Cream, Chopped Almonds and a Cherry.
- The Crissy Field Cookie Bits Sundae – Vanilla Ice Cream nestled between Cookies ‘N Cream Ice Cream and smothered with our freshly homemade Hot Fudge. Topped with Whipped Cream, Colossal Ghirardelli® Chocolate Chip Cookie crumbles, and two NEW Ghirardelli Sweet Dark Chocolate Cookie Bits minis.
Morimoto Asia is one of the coolest restaurants!! We were lucky enough to even get a surprise visit from the Iron Chef himself, Chef Morimoto while were there. The man is so kind and so funny and sure knows how to make some delicious food.
These ribs are the BEST ribs I’ve ever tried in my life…. and I’m not exaggerating!!
- Orange Chicken – tempura chicken, chinese broccoli, wok-tossed with a sweet florida orange sauce
- Morimoto Spare Ribs – Half-Rack – 6 pork ribs, cilantro, hoisin sweet chili glaze
- MM Parfait – chocolate creampuff, vanilla gelato, hazelnut chocolate crunchies, sesame mochi
- Black and White Cupcake
- Salty Caramel Cupcake
- Strawberry Cupcake
The Pork Belly was my favorite – so tender and so delicious. Flying Fish itself was beautiful and amazing!
MORE DISNEY world food – OUTSIDE THE PARKS:
If you thought all the good food was at the parks and at Disney Springs, but there are loads of amazing restaurants and food located all around, and especially at the resorts. Here are some of the places we’ve been able to try that really knocked our socks off!
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Kurobuta Pork Belly – Shank Croquette, Royal Gala Apple Slaw, Bing Cherry Gastique, Shirred Quail Egg
- Free-Range Chicken – Sunburst Squash, Eggplant Purée, Heirloom Tomatoes, Genovese Basil Pesto
- Wagyu Filet Mignon – Okinawan Potatoes, Chanterelle Mushrooms, Romanesco, Bordelaise Sauce
Berries and Cream Panckes – the white chocolate chips were my favorite part!
- Breakfast Pizza – Fennel Sausage, Sliced Potato, Tomato Sauce, and cracked Egg
- Berries and Cream Pancakes – Fluffy Pancakes with Seasonal Berry Compote and flavored Whipped Cream and choice of Chicken Sausage or Bacon
- Breakfast Sandwiches – Three-styles of Italian Pork with Eggs and Cheese on Mini Brioche Bun
- Margherita Pizza – Fresh Mozzarella, crushed Tomatoes, and Basil
- Baked Lasagna – with Shaved Fennel-Arugula Salad
- Eggplant Rollatini – with Pesto Ricotta filling and Marinara Sauce
- FOR THE KIDS
As you can see, we had the most enjoyable time eating… and eating… and eating while we stayed at Walt Disney World. Although we spent the majority of the time stuffing our faces, we did get in some other fun by attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Fun costumes, special treats, villains galore and tons of candy make this the place to be in October. I’m dying to take my kids because it is SO. MUCH. FUN!
I hope this collection helps you out when you’re planning your next Disney trip. For even more information about all the food at the most magical place on Earth, be sure to visit: Disney World Dining.
Be sure to leave a comment and share your favorite foods as well as your thoughts on best restaurants in Disney World!