Are you guys always on the hunt for simple, quick dinner recipes that the entire family will love?? I AM!! We have our classic recipes that we make all the time, but I’m usually desperate to change things up and find new recipes the whole family will enjoy. That’s easier said than done with five kids, but we recently found a new recipe to add into the rotation that was a hit with everyone. That recipe is Deep Dish Mini Pizzas. Bite sized pizza… Do I need to say anything more? These deep dish mini pizzas were simple to put together and the perfect finger food for all! I love that you can be creative with this and change it up as you please. In place of pepperonis, you can add sausage, jalapenos, or ham and pineapple – the possibilities are endless. This recipe is also great for the kids to help out with. They love making regular pizzas, so custom mini pizzas for each kid would be great to make!!
I hope you guys enjoy making these as much as we did and can add these to the meal rotation. Here is the printable recipe for these delicious mini pizzas…
- 1 - 14 oz can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese (or Italian-blend cheese)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 12 slices Pepperoni (or any topping you like)
- 2 TB Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured cutting board. Cut into 12 (3x2-inch) rectangles.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and place 1 dough piece in each cup.
- Sprinkle half the shredded cheese into the cups; top with pizza sauce, remaining shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano and bake for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Adapted from Kraft Recipes.
We will definitely be making these more often because they were so simple, quick and perfect for an easy dinner idea. Plus, we usually have most of the ingredients on hand which totally helps!!
For more great pizza-related recipes, check these dishes out:
For all recipes on the site be sure to go HERE.