I am SO excited to be sharing these recipes with you today. They were both so simple, quick and delicious and have already been made again since the first time. You know what that means? They’re keeper recipes and have already been added into the meal rotation. 😉
Both recipes come from Betty Crocker. Right now, Betty Crocker is making sure that moms like me have plenty of easy dinner + dessert combinations to choose from. Not only is this because moms like quick and yummy recipes, but it’s also to encourage families to gather around the dinner table for quality time and conversation. I admit that sitting at the table with my own family is one of my favorite parts of the entire day. We eat, chat, and get to hear all about the events of that day. Using Bisquick, I was able to make an Easy Pizza Bake to help me get the kiddos to the table. And I also made a delicious Cookie Pizza using Betty Crocker’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. Like I said before, both recipes were HUGE hits with the family and were both devoured in minutes.
Other than the fact that these were both super delicious, I LOVED that the Easy Pizza Bake took only 5 minutes to put together. The kids even got involved and helped me with the different layers. One kid did the dough, one did the sauce, one did the cheese, and I did the toppings. It took only 25 minutes to bake. While we got the table set, we also put together the Cookie Pizza, which again took just about 5 minutes to make (my kind of recipe!) This baked for about 20 minutes while we enjoyed dinner. It was warm and gooey when we were just finishing up, so we topped it off with some ice cream, and chocolate and caramel syrup. It was PHENOMENAL!
I was going to slice the Cookie Pizza up and put it in everyone’s own bowl but we decided to grab some spoons and just all dig in. The only problem? It was gone in just seconds, but the kids declared it a new favorite dessert. And you better believe I’ll have no problem making it again because it’s one of the quickest treats you can make.
I highly recommend trying these out. You’ll love having some simple, quick and tasty recipes in the meal rotation.
Here is what you’ll need for the Easy Pizza Bake:
- 3 1/3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 – 14 oz. jar Pizza Sauce
- 2 – 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- toppings – ie pepperoni, cooked sausage, ham
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and milk in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Drop half of your down in spoonfuls into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Drizzle half of your pizza sauce over the dough along with half the toppings.
- Sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining dough, sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 24 – 26 minutes or until golden brown.
The dough won’t cover the entire bottom when you are first spooning it out. Just space out the spoonfuls, and then when you are repeating the layers, add the dough in the empty spots. 😉
I decided to top mine off with a little more pizza seasoning too.
We seriously loved this dish, and I couldn’t believe how simple it was!
I’m excited to do a Hawaiian version next time with pineapple and ham. 🙂
And here’s the recipe for the Cookie Pizza – another simple dish that I can guarantee you’ll enjoy.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- ice cream
- ice cream toppings
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cookie mix, butter and eggs until soft dough forms. Spread dough evenly into a greased 10 inch skillet. Use fingers if needed to flatten the dough in the pan.
- Bake for 20 – 24 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and top with ice cream and toppings.
- Serve warm.
One word – YUM!
I LOVE the combination of a warm dessert served with cold ice cream. Don’t you?!
And best of all, both recipes use ingredients that are usually on hand. Can’t beat that or the fact that these are so simple they can be made any day of the night since they require very little prep time. 😉
For even more great dinner ideas and recipes, be sure to go to HERE.
For all recipes on the site be sure to go HERE.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
Here are 2 of the kiddos digging in! We all loved the Cookie Pizza. 🙂
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.