I’ve partnered with Knorr® to let you know what I think about Knorr Sides. As always, all opinions are my own.
Our weeknights are always hectic, how about yours? I’m all about easy, balanced, one-pot meals like this fajita chili made with Knorr® Rice Sides ™. You need just 8 ingredients and 30 minutes to whip up this bold & flavorful dish. Simple, right?!
Grab a package of Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice and get cooking! This is a meal our whole family loves, even our toddler. It’s packed full of protein, veggies and lots of flavor without being spicy, which is always a plus.
I think you’re going to love this tasty twist on their Hearty Chili Chicken & Rice! It’s definitely going to be a regular for us! For more simple & tasty recipes go HERE!
Check out the video below!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. Mexican seasoning blend (sodium-free)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (32-oz.) box low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 4 c. low-sodium pinto beans and/or black beans, drained and rinsed
- SEASON the chicken with Mexican blend. In a large saucepan or Dutch-oven set over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and stir occasionally, until the chicken is cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and onions, cook for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- HEAT the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in same pan, add 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and prepare according to package directions (cover and simmer for 7 minutes).
- STIR in the chicken/onion and pepper mix, along with the beans and remaining chicken broth. Bring to a low boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, lime wedges and tortilla strips.
What will you make with Knorr Rice Sides? Tag your creations with #Knorr – we’d love to see!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!