Savory and delicious Loaded Pulled Pork Cups have all of the tasty flavors of a BBQ dinner in one convenient bite!
We love a good BBQ!
I’ve discussed this before, but I’m saying it again – I LOVE bbq sauce! My mom makes a mean pulled pork. It’s usually one of our favorites during the summer time, but in my opinion, it should be eaten all year long! That’s why I wanted to share this unique twist on pulled pork with you today.
These loaded pulled pork cups were a big hit with everyone who tried them! Something about the crunch of the hash browns filled with juicy pork made them irresistible.
The original recipe called for bacon bits on the top, but we thought it was perfect without. We think they’d be a hit at a Super Bowl party or even a barbecue.
- Add bacon crumbles.
- Make it spicier by using a spicy BBQ sauce.
- Line the muffin pan with silicone liners. The hash brown cups pop right out of them and you can wash and reuse the liners for another dish.
- We have a great Pulled Pork Recipe that tastes great paired with these cups.
- Use Pulled Chicken or BBQ Shredded Beef.
STORE leftover hash brown cups in a container in the fridge. Reheat them in the oven at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until warm throughout.
To FREEZE: Cook, shred, and pack the pork in an airtight freezer safe bag for up to 3 months. You can let it thaw overnight and then reheat it in the microwave or covered in the oven if you are reheating larger servings.
Make ahead of time: Form the hash browns into cups and keep them covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
For more delicious recipes like this one, check out these:
- Spinach & Artichoke Cups
- Spinach Dip Bites
- Breakfast Biscuit Cups
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Southwest Chicken Wonton Cups
Loaded Pulled Pork Cups Recipe
- 20 oz shredded hash brown potatoes refirgerated
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites beaten
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-3 cups barbecued pork cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- minced chives
- Mix together your hash browns, parmesan cheese, egg whites and seasonings in a large bowl. Divide among 18 well-greased muffin cups; form a cup by pressing into bottoms and up the sides.
- Bake at 450 for 22-25 minutes until edges are golden brown. Carefully run a knife around the sides of each cup and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
- Meanwhile, prepare pulled pork.
- Sprinkle cheese into cups. Top each with pork, sour cream and bacon. Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Adapted from Taste of Home.