Fluffy and moist pumpkin bars that are oozing with autumn charm. They’re topped with the most delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting, making them sweet and irresistible!
Classic + Easy
Looking for a classic and easy fall dessert that you can whip up with just a few ingredients? You’ve found it in these amazing pumpkin bars with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Give me all the fall treats!! These are a staple for the holidays and the autumn season.
As soon as the weather gets cooler and fall hits, I immediately want to make these incredible pumpkin bars. In fact, I might go make them right now…
SO EASY TO MAKE:
One of the best things about these pumpkin bars is how easy they are to make. The ingredients are simple and these bars can be made in under 45 minutes. You probably already have all the ingredients in your home to make these today.
WET INGREDIENTS. After you’ve preheated the oven to 350 degrees, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in a medium bowl and beat everything until fluffy.
DRY INGREDIENTS. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat it all until the batter is smooth.
BAKE. Pour the batter into a greased 15×10 baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
Frosting, Freezing and More
FROSTING. You definitely don’t want to skip out on the frosting for these pumpkin bars. The cinnamon cream cheese frosting takes these bars to the next level and it’s really yummy.
While the bars are baking, make frosting by combining cream cheese, butter, vanilla, powdered sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl and beating until smooth. Let bars cool completely before frosting them.
You can cut the bars beforehand and pipe on frosting or frost and then cut.
FREEZING. You can make these bars in advance and freeze them until you want to serve them. Wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and put into a freezer safe bag. These can be kept in the freezer for a few months. When ready to serve, let them thaw completely, make the frosting, and enjoy!
Store any leftover pumpkin bars in airtight containers at room temperature or in the fridge. These bars will stay fresh for up to a week.
For more pumpkin cakes, check out:
Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in a medium bowl and beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased 15x10 baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
- While bars are baking, make frosting by combining cream cheese, butter, vanilla, powdered sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl and beating until smooth.
- Let bars cool completely before frosting. You can cut the bars beforehand and pipe on frosting or frost and then cut.