How about another cookie recipe?
My SIL, Karlie, made these Chocolate Andes Mint cookies for our Annual Cookie Exchange back in December. Fortunately, I was back home visiting for the holidays when they did it and was able to snap a few pics of all their yummy treats! They were all so delicious, and it made me sad (yet again) that I was no longer living in Arizona. Yes, I’m not gonna lie – I miss that hot state like no body’s business, but am still trying hard to enjoy Texas. 😉
Back to the cookies – these Andes Mint cookies were delicious. I’ve always been a fan of chocolate and mint and loves the combo for these ones. The greatest part is it’s another cake mix recipe which means it’s super simple and is very easy to throw together.
If you love chocolate and mint (and ANDES) you will love these cookies – YUM!!
- Chocolate or Devil's Food Cake Mix
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of Andes Baking Bits
- In a bowl, mix cake mix oil and eggs.
- Use cookie scoop to spoon dough out onto greased baking sheet. Pat down a bit so they are not as rounded.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes.
- While cookies are still hot sprinkle Andes bits over the top. Let melt for a few minutes and then spread over the cookie top using the back of a spoon.
These cookies are great warm but also taste just as good once they are set up. As I mentioned before if you love Chocolate and Mint, you will definitely want to try this delicious recipe!! 😀
What’s crazy is I had never made chocolate based cookies before until about 6 months ago and they are seriously so good! They are definitely one of my favorites now.
For more great Chocolate Cookies be sure to check out these favorites:
My mouth is watering!!
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.