Hi. It’s me – Lily! Last week I told you I had a big surprise to tell you but I will have to tell you next week. We didn’t finish the pictures in time. 😉 How was your week? I hope it went well. My week was awesome. I got to spend time with my daddy today. It was pretty fun. And I got to see my friend, Michael, who is in my church class.
Today’s recipe is for Cake Mix Cookie Bars. I think cookies are yummy, and I think cake is yummy and this recipe is those things put together. It also has M&MS and chocolate chips which are so good. By the way, I LOVE M&Ms but not as much as Milky Ways. 😉 This recipe was really simple and delicious, and I think you’ll like it.
For video instructions, check out:
MY OTHER RECIPES
Cake Mix Cookie Bars:
- 1 Box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 Small box white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding mix
- ¼ Cup water
- ¾ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&Ms (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding, water, oil and eggs using a mixer.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and ½ cup mini M&Ms.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining M&Ms.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
Recipe adapted from Parent Pretty.
Here is another bar recipe we love:
For more delicious bar desserts, check out:
I think your family will love this! They are so yummy. 🙂 I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.