Hi. It’s me – Lily!
Last week I told you I had a big surprise to tell you but I will have to tell you next week. We didn’t finish the pictures in time. 😉
How was your week? I hope it went well.
My week was awesome. I got to spend time with my daddy today. It was pretty fun. And I got to see my friend, Michael, who is in my church class.
Today’s recipe is for Cake Mix Cookie Bars. I think cookies are yummy, and I think cake is yummy and this recipe is those things put together. It also has M&MS and chocolate chips which are so good. By the way, I LOVE M&Ms but not as much as Milky Ways. 😉 This recipe was really simple and delicious, and I think you’ll like it.
- 1 Box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 Small box white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding mix
- ¼ Cup water
- ¾ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&Ms (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding, water, oil and eggs using a mixer.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and ½ cup mini M&Ms.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining M&Ms.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
Recipe adapted from Parent Pretty.
I think your family will love this!
They are so yummy. 🙂
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy bar recipes, you might like:
I love making these recipes. Have a great New Year and that you can reach your goals.
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all treat recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!