These Funfetti Cookies are quick, simple and a kid-favorite! They are made using funfetti cake mix and can be topped with canned frosting or homemade frosting along with every kids’ favorite – SPRINKLES!
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
Is there anything happier than FUNFETTI? I could probably eat anything if it was funfetti flavored. Well, maybe not eggplant…???? There is just something about rainbow colored sprinkles that make the world a better place.
If you’re looking for an excuse to celebrate something or anything, then make these funfetti cake mix cookies TODAY! They are soft, chewy and the perfect little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. The sprinkles are inside and on top of the cookies which makes them extra funfetti!
Deliver a batch of these goodies to a friend on their birthday- they will love you forever! You could even make these funfetti cookies in lieu of a birthday cake. Sometimes I just want cookies for no particular reason so these are the perfect “anytime” treat. You deserve it. You’re welcome.
How to make Funfetti Cake Cookies
The best part about these funfetti cookies? They are made with a CAKE MIX. Yes, please! So so easy and quick. This recipe is perfect for little bakers who want to help you in the kitchen. They’ll love all the bright colored sprinkles and frosting the cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the cookie ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and put them onto your cookie sheet (No need to grease your cookie sheet for this recipe.)
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or just until they are browned on the edges.
Do not over bake these! The softer they are, the better! 😉 Let the cookies cool for a bit then frost them and top them with more sprinkles! You can never have too many sprinkles in my cookie opinion. If you don’t eat them all right then and there, you can keep them in an airtight container for a few days.
We hope you love this recipe. I’ll just be over here dreaming of funfetti recipes all day long!
For more cake mix cookies, check out:
- Gooey Chocolate Rolo Butter Cookies
- Gooey Monster Butter Cookies
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Cookies
- Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip M&M Cake Cookies
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
Funfetti Cookies recipe
- 1 pkg Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme™ Funfetti® Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add cake mix, oil and eggs to a bowl and stir until well combined. Shape dough into 1" inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 375°F. Cool for 1 minute before removing cookies from sheet.
- Let cookies cool, then frost and sprinkle. ENJOY!
- DIFFICULTY: super easy
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 36
- ANY CHANGES MADE: none
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: Will try other cake mixes.
Recipe from Pillsbury.