Simple breakfast recipes are my favorite!! Things always get a bit crazy around our house when 5 kids are waking up and everyone’s hungry and everyone is wanting something at the same time. Do you know the feeling?? 😉
Today’s recipe is the type you like to keep nice and handy because it’s simple, delicious and one everyone enjoys. These Cheesy Breakfast Bites have become a favorite in the past few months because they are so easy and tasty. And let’s be honest, when you combine eggs, crescent roll dough, cheese and bacon – you just can’t go wrong!! 😉
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Breakfast Bites:
- 1 can Butter Flake Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 7 eggs
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and cut into thirds
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup milk
- salt & pepper
- Added ½ cup cheddar cheese with eggs and milk
- Sprinkled cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent dough and press seems together. Cut into 12 squares.
- Grease pan really well and place 1 crescent square in each muffin cup.
- Place 3 small pieces of bacon along the sides of each muffin cup.
- Mix eggs, milk, ½ cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour into each cup until ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 16-18 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.
Make sure to press the seams together!
Here’s a close up of the bacon – Not a fan? Use sausage or just omit the meat. 😉
The more cheese the better!! 😉
Next time I think we’ll try sausage or even add some spinach. 😉
For more great breakfast recipes, check out:
For all breakfast recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!