Simple breakfast recipes are my favorite!! Things always get a bit crazy around our house when 5 kids are waking up and everyone’s hungry and everyone is wanting something at the same time. Do you know the feeling?? 😉
Today’s recipe is the type you like to keep nice and handy because it’s simple, delicious and one everyone enjoys. These Cheesy Breakfast Bites have become a favorite in the past few months because they are so easy and tasty. And let’s be honest, when you combine eggs, crescent roll dough, cheese and bacon – you just can’t go wrong!! 😉
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Breakfast Bites:
- 1 can Butter Flake Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 7 eggs
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and cut into thirds
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup milk
- salt & pepper
- Added ½ cup cheddar cheese with eggs and milk
- Sprinkled cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent dough and press seems together. Cut into 12 squares.
- Grease pan really well and place 1 crescent square in each muffin cup.
- Place 3 small pieces of bacon along the sides of each muffin cup.
- Mix eggs, milk, ½ cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour into each cup until ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 16-18 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.
Make sure to press the seams together!
Here’s a close up of the bacon – Not a fan? Use sausage or just omit the meat. 😉
The more cheese the better!! 😉
Next time I think we’ll try sausage or even add some spinach. 😉
For more great breakfast recipes, check out:
For all breakfast recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.