It’s me – Lily again.
Last week I showed you my recipe for Milky Way Caramel Crispy Brownies. I love Milky Ways SO SO SO much so my mom and me made another Milky Way treat. These ones are called Milky Way Caramel Cookies.
They were the best cookies I ever tried. They have chocolate and caramel and Milky Ways and my secret ingredient, which I cannot tell it because it’s secret. 😉
THE GAME PLAN:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Milky Way Bites
- 1½ cups Caramel Bits
- Preheat oven to 350. Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
- Cream butter, oil and sugars in your mixer. Add the two eggs and beat until it is fluffy.
- Add the other ingredients to the mixer but save the Milky Way Bites and Caramel bits for last. Mix together.
- Spoon cookie dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
This is me mixing the cookies. My mom helps me with the mixer because I can’t do it on my own.
See all the caramel? Doesn’t it look SO GOOD?
All finished!! I had so much fun making these with my mom.
And this is me eating the cookies. I’m smiling because they taste so good.
I love to bake with my mom and go through magazines for ideas on more desserts. We even found some Halloween treats to try!
Come back again next week.
For more Sweet Treats from Lily be sure to check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
This is me taking a picture of the cookies. I LOVE photo shoots, and they’re the best.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!