It’s me – Lily again.
Last week I showed you my recipe for Milky Way Caramel Crispy Brownies. I love Milky Ways SO SO SO much so my mom and me made another Milky Way treat. These ones are called Milky Way Caramel Cookies.
They were the best cookies I ever tried. They have chocolate and caramel and Milky Ways and my secret ingredient, which I cannot tell it because it’s secret. 😉
THE GAME PLAN:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Milky Way Bites
- 1½ cups Caramel Bits
- Preheat oven to 350. Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
- Cream butter, oil and sugars in your mixer. Add the two eggs and beat until it is fluffy.
- Add the other ingredients to the mixer but save the Milky Way Bites and Caramel bits for last. Mix together.
- Spoon cookie dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
This is me mixing the cookies. My mom helps me with the mixer because I can’t do it on my own.
See all the caramel? Doesn’t it look SO GOOD?
All finished!! I had so much fun making these with my mom. 🙂
And this is me eating the cookies. I’m smiling because they taste so good. 🙂
I love to bake with my mom and go through magazines for ideas on more desserts. We even found some Halloween treats to try!
Come back again next week. 🙂
For more Sweet Treats from Lily be sure to check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
This is me taking a picture of the cookies. I LOVE photo shoots, and they’re the best.