There’s nothing better than a chewy golden cookie cup filled with peanut butter and chocolate! Our family LOVES these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! They’re so simple to make, and SO yummy!
Best Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Hi, it’s me – LILY again!! I’m having a really good summer. Are you?? Sometimes it seems like summer flies by so fast. Mom told me we only have 6 weeks until school starts. I’m kinda excited for school, but I like summer too. Sometimes I write about treats that we made a long time ago, and this recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies is one of them. We made these at the beginning of the year. I don’t remember making them, but I DO remember that they were YUMMY!!
We love Reese’s at our house, so these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies were a HIT! The cookie part tastes sooo good, and they turned out nice and chewy. My favorite part of making these cookies was putting the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle once they came out of the oven. I bet your kids would have fun making these cookies with you too! If you like Reese’s and cookies, then you’ll love this recipe.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
These are so easy to make! All you have to do is combine the ingredients (besides the Reese’s) in a mixer, really SLOW until everything is well combined. Form the cookie dough into 1 – 1 1/2 inch balls and put them in a greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°. Once they come out of the oven, put an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and press lightly. Let the cookie cups cool before removing from pan. ENJOY!
For more chocolate + Peanut butter treats, check out:
- Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Mini Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chews
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag Mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in kitchen aid (minus the Reese's) on SLOW until well combined.
- Form dough into 1 - 1½ inch balls and place in greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, put an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and press lightly. Let cool before removing from pan. ENJOY!
I hope you like these, but it’s a real shame for those that are allergic to peanuts. 🙁 I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.