Easy mini peanut butter cookies are soft and delicious. They are bursting with the chocolate and PB combo everyone loves!
Mini peanut butter cookies are so cute and tiny you may end up eating the whole batch! For more candy inspired treats try Giant M&M Cookies, Reeses Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate Butterfinger Fudge.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Mini peanut butter cookies combine two flavors that are a perfect match; peanut butter and chocolate! The chocolate chips add the perfect amount of chocolatey goodness without being over powering.
Because these are mini, they are perfect for sharing or snacking. Unfortunately, that means I justify eating more! Hopefully, you are more disciplined than we are and can contain yourself from eating 10 of these delicious bad and simple peanut butter cookies.
If you love the traditional Peanut Butter Cookie, you will definitely have to try these cute little cookies – they are soft and oh-so-good!
Mini PB Cookies
WET INGREDIENTS. Cream together butter, shortening, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs. Stir in vanilla extract.
DRY INGREDIENTS. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
COMBINE. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix well and add chocolate chips as desired.
BAKE. Scoop small ½ TB sized balls onto a cookie sheet. Softly flatten balls with a fork, making a criss cross pattern. Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes.
Note: Putting the criss cross marks on the cookies flattens them so that they bake more evenly.
Adding crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth will give it more texture and variety against the smooth cookie texture. This is a great option if you love crunchy peanut butter.
More Mix ins:
- Mini Reeses Pieces
- Chopped Reese’s Cups
- Peanut butter chips
If you plan to bake the dough within 1-2 days you can STORE it, covered, in the fridge otherwise FREEZE the dough.
- Freeze the dough: Form the dough into a log then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and again with foil. Or shape the dough into cookie balls and place them on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once the dough balls are solid transfer them to a freezer safe container. The dough can be frozen for up to 6 months. Thaw before baking.
Cooled peanut butter cookies should be STORED in an airtight container on the counter. Tip: Throwing a piece of white bread into the container will help keep them soft longer.
Place cooled peanut butter cookies in a freeze safe container, separating layers with parchment or wax paper. FREEZE for up to 3 months.
More Favorite Cookies:
- No Roll Sugar Cookies
- Neiman Marcus Cookies
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Gooey Butter Cookies
- Caramel Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Mini Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Cream together butter, shortening, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs. Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix well and add chocolate chips as desired.
- Scoop small ½ TB sized balls onto a cookie sheet. Softly flatten balls with a fork, making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes.