These Chewy Peanut Butter M&M Cookies have chunks of M&Ms through out and on top and make these chewy treats addicting and perfect for ANY party!
Favorite Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat? I was recently at the store and picked up some Peanut Butter M&Ms for the hubby (they’re his FAV!) I realized I had never used them in a dessert before and had never tried making cookies with them. I knew I had to change that and ended up making some CHEWY Peanut Butter M&M Cookies. So glad we decided to try them because these PB Cookies ended up being amazing!
The family loved these cookies so much because they were simple and had the delicious combo of chocolate and peanut butter. You really can’t go wrong with that and with chunks of M&Ms through out and on top of the cookies, they really were a HIT – and so chewy!
I modified one of our Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes and added the M&Ms and a little peanut butter. What I love about that recipe is how easily it can be changed up based on the holidays and all the different M&Ms that come out with each holiday. Can’t wait to try other versions of this cookie with:
- Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Caramel M&Ms
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Milk Chocolate Chips
I think no matter what “addition” you make, the cookie always results in a chewy treat that the whole family will enjoy.
How to make Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Cream butter, oil, peanut butter and sugars in mixer.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add crushed M&ms and mix until well combined.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and add 3-5 M&Ms to each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
For more peanut butter cookie recipes, check out:
- Mini Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Soft Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Here is the printable recipe for you to enjoy too:
Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crushed Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Whole Peanut Butter M&Ms (enough to go on top)
Cream butter, oil, peanut butter and sugars in mixer.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Add crushed M&ms and mix until well combined.
Place on greased cookie sheet and add 3-5 M&Ms to each cookie.
Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!