Quick, easy and delicious 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. They take just minutes to throw together and are so easy the kids can make them!
Easy PB Cookies
One of my pet peeves is when I start a recipe and realize half way through that I’m missing an ingredient. The worst! It would be easy to just come up with a quick replacement, but baking is a science. You can’t, simply, swap out ingredients and expect your finished product to be perfect. It’s like a puzzle. You need to have all the pieces to make it work (or at least, to make them taste good). So, when we saw this recipe for Easy PB Cookies, that only require 3 ingredients, we just HAD to give it them a try!
We’ve been long-time fans of regular Peanut Butter Cookies, and although we were doubtful that these would taste good having only 3 ingredients, we were completely wrong! These PB Cookies were surprisingly tasty, and you don’t have to worry about missing any of the ingredients. All you need is:
- Peanut Butter
- brown sugar
- one egg
How to make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
It’s as simple as that! Just combine these ingredients together, roll into balls, press down in a criss cross with a fork on top and bake for 10 minutes. The result is a chewy, tasty PB cookies that the whole family will love! These cookies weren’t as soft as our typical recipe, but the kids didn’t seem to notice. We love that they were so easy the kids could have made them by their selves. And let’s be honest – it’s nice to have a back-up recipe when you want to be more quick and the kids are able to help without messing it up too much. 😉
Who wouldn’t want a simple and tasty PB cookie that took just 15 minutes to make from start to finish? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Let us know they go if you give them a try.
For more peanut butter cookie recipes, check out:
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies recipe
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mini Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg until smooth and creamy. Roll mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet. Using a fork, flatten each ball, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Adapted from allrecipes.com