If you’ve been to my site before then you would know just how much my family loooooves DESSERTS. It’s by far, our favorite thing to make. We all love trying out new recipe, bringing them to family functions and then getting everyone’s opinions on them. If we love it, then we are sure to add it to the family favorites collection. If we didn’t, it’s gets tossed. Simple as that.
This next recipe was one made by my sister, Kellyn. She saw the words Cheesecake, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Bars in the title and knew she had to try it. We were so glad she did because they were simply amazing!! If you look at the ingredients you’ll see that it has butter, cream cheese, chocolate chips, caramel bits, and Toffee bits. Seriously?!? How could a recipe with all of that be bad? NOT POSSIBLE!! We are are here to report that these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars were indeed delicious and will be made again soon. 😉
Yay for cookie dough!!
Don’t they look scrumptious?! Oh, what I would do for a square of this gooey goodness right now….
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- 18 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- toffee bits (optional)
- caramel bits (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut cookie dough in half. Press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread over crust. Crumble remaining dough over top. Sprinkle on toffee bits and caramel bits if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. ENJOY!
Recipe from Taste of Home.
Here is another favorite Dessert Bar:
And for even more gooey bar recipes, check out: