This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are piped with a sweet cream cheese filling and topped with crushed graham crackers for a quick, easy treat!
Like bite-sized strawberry cheesecake!
Cheesecake stuffed strawberries have all the same flavors as a Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping, but WAY less hassle and time spent in the kitchen.
This is why cheesecake strawberries are the perfect party treat—you can make several servings in a jiff! Grab some fresh strawberries, whip up a cheesecake filling, and start stuffing.
Color. Perfectly ripe strawberries should be bright red in color with no bruises. They should also have a sweet aroma. Strawberries do not ripen after they have been picked so try to find berries that have very little to no green or white spots.
Size. You’ll want medium to large-sized berries so you can have enough space to add the delicious Cheesecake Filling for Strawberries.
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Cheesecake filled strawberries are easy to make and whip up in minutes!
STRAWBERRIES. Rinse all strawberries and let dry.
Using a paring knife, cut off the stems and then cut out the centers of the strawberries from the top in a cone shape. (They also make specific strawberry hulling kitchen gadgets to do this.)
FILLING. In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream, and vanilla until smooth. Pipe the cheesecake mixture into the strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The best way to get the cream in the center of the strawberry is to pipe it in. If you do not have a piping bag set, use a gallon-sized Ziploc bag with one corner snipped off.
GRAHAM CRACKERS. Top cream cheese stuffed strawberries with crushed graham crackers right before serving.
SERVE cheesecake strawberries on a platter or tiered trays. Or make a beautiful bouquet display:
- Cut a large foam ball in half.
- Use toothpicks to fasten the berries, cream side up, to the foam ball.
- Use other berries like raspberries and blueberries to cover any open spots.
Make ahead of time. Prepare stuffed strawberries a few hours in advance. Cover the plate tightly with plastic wrap and keep them in the fridge before serving.
To prep them further in advance.
- Wash, dry, and hull the strawberries then store them in an airtight container with paper towels to absorb the moisture. Store in the fridge for about a day before filling and serving.
- Prepare the creamy cheesecake filling and fill the pastry bags. Tie the tops off with a rubber band but do not snip the bottoms off. Store the bags in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- When you’re ready to fill the berries, snip off the tips and pipe in the filling.
A few ways to change this recipe:
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo on the top instead of graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with mini chocolate chips or festive sprinkles.
- Once stuffed, dip the tops in milk or white chocolate (securing the cream safely in the middle). Or drizzle white stripes on the berries.
- Add red food coloring to the cream mixture for a perfectly pink dessert!
It’s fairly easy to use a pairing knife, piercing the berry where it meets the stem, and using your thumb to guide the knife as you twist the berry and cut the core out in a cone shape. You can also use a strawberry huller or a melon baller to hollow it out.
The best way to get the cream in the center of the strawberry is to pipe it in. If you do not have a piping bag set, use a gallon-sized Ziploc bag with one corner snipped off.
For more cheesecake-flavored recipes, try:
- Cheesecake Bites
- Churro Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Sopapilla Cheesecake
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- Rinse all strawberries and let dry.
- Using a knife, cut off the stems and then cut out the centers of the strawberries from the top in a cone shape.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream and vanilla until smooth. Pour into a Ziploc bag and cut tip.
- Pipe cheesecake filling into the strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with crushed graham crackers right before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.