I can’t think of a better summer treat than these cheesecake bites!! They are sweet little bites of heaven and they are NO-BAKE!
No Bake for the Win!
I don’t know about you guys but our summer in Arizona is HOT. It’s rare when the temperature is below 100 degrees during these summer months. The last thing I want to do is warm up my house by turning on my oven. I am always on the lookout for good no-bake meals and desserts.
These no bake cheesecake bites are a WINNER at our house. They are the yummiest little things and I love that I don’t have to turn on my oven to make them.
These tasty cheesecake bites are great for parties and group gatherings. Everyone loves a good finger food dessert. Perfect for eating while chatting with friends and family. No utensils required! There is no wrong time to make cheesecake bites—so what are you waiting for??
How to Make Cheesecake Bites
This is the easiest no-bake dessert out there!
MIX. Start by mixing the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until it’s all well combined. Then fold in graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Add in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time.
CHILL. Once everything is mixed together, cover and chill for 2 hours.
SCOOP. Grab a cookie scoop and use it to scoop out batter. Place each ball on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate these for 10 minutes. Roll the scoops into more round balls and put back in the fridge for another 10 minutes.
CHOCOLATE COATING. While the balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in a small pot and mix constantly until melted. Place a ball on a fork and dip in the chocolate making sure to coat all around. Place ball on wax paper and refrigerate. Melt white candy coating and place in a Ziploc bag with one corner cut. Drizzle the white chocolate over each ball and let them harden.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Variations + Storing
Variations. Here are some fun ways to change these up…
- Add a topping when the chocolate is still setting – crushed cookies, toffee bits or sprinkles all work great.
- Use different chocolates to dip it in – white, milk, semi-sweet, dark chocolate all work.
- Change out the graham cracker crumbs with other cookie crumbs (OREOS, Nilla Wafers, Sandies) would be good.
Lots of possibilities so get creative!
Store. Store these cheesecake bites in the fridge in an airtight container. They should stay good for up to 6 days in the fridge.
Freeze. If you need to store them for longer, I suggest storing them in a freezer-safe container in the freezer. They will last 6-8 months in the freezer!
For more cheesecake recipes, check out:
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Churro Cheesecake Bites
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Oreo Truffles
- Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis
Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- Mix cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until well combined. Fold in graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until mixed well. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out batter, and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll scoops into more round balls and refrigerate for another 15-20 minutes.
- While balls are chilling, melt chocolate in a small pot, mixing constantly until melted.
- Place ball on a fork and dip in chocolate making sure to coat. Place ball on wax paper and refrigerate.
- Melt white candy coating and place in a Ziploc bag with one corner cut. Drizzle chocolate over balls and let harden. Refrigerate until ready to serve.