Salty & Sweet Christmas Snack Mix is festive and perfectly munchable. It is completely customizable and comes together in only 5 minutes!!
There are just TOO many great recipes to try this holiday season! Don’t you agree?
Sometimes it’s just nice to have something to “snack on” when you are getting things done and this Christmas Snack Mix is perfect to enjoy this holiday season.
It’s also great for any get togethers or parties you may be having. The best part of all is that it can be thrown together very easily (we’re talking no more than 5 minutes). It’s also just darn right tasty and is a great combination of sweet and salty.
The pretzels and peanuts add just the right touch of saltiness. The M&Ms and white chips add that delicious chocolate taste, and the Andes Peppermint Crunch adds just a hint of peppermint.\
My kids also said it would be a great idea for “reindeer food” or for Santa’s treat on Christmas Eve, and I totally agree.
MIX. Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
Snack mixes are extra fun because they can be changed with whatever candies and treats you think will be great. We loved the combination of ingredients I shared here, but here are some more ideas.
- Honey roasted or salted peanuts
- Muddy buddies instead of pretzels/peanuts
- Popcorn-White cheddar or kettle corn or normal popcorn
- Adjust the proportions to make this snack exactly to your liking!
Storing + Gifting tips
STORE at room temperature or a cool place. If it is too warm the chocolate will melt.
Containers: When I’m storing these at home for my family I use a Ziploc or a Tupperware container. But when I’m giving them to a friend I like to put them in a more festive and fun container.
- Clear Jars like mason jars add a holiday ribbon around it
- Clear containers like ones found at the dollar section
- Festive cookie tins also found at the dollar section
- Goodie boxes.
- Brown lunch bag: fold the top over and two hole punches and tie it closed with a pretty ribbon or raffia.
for more snack Mixes, check out:
- Puppy Chow Mix
- White Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- White Chocolate Puppy Chow
- White Trash
- Birthday Cake Popcorn
- Pumpkin Snack Mix
Christmas Snack Mix Recipe
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&Ms (any kind but we used plain)
- 1 cup peppermint Andes Mints chopped
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.