Hello, it’s me, Lily – again!
Have you had a good weekend so far?
I’m having a great weekend because 2 minutes ago I just went swimming in our new blow-up pool. It was fun. Before that, we went to my brother’s last soccer game. I’m a little happy and a little sad that it’s ending. Sad because I can’t be assistant coach anymore and happy because my dad doesn’t have to wake me up early on Saturdays to go to them!
You know what else makes me happy? The dessert we’re talking about today – Dessert Kabobs!!! They were delicious and really easy to make. Here’s what’s in them – brownie bites, marshmallows, strawberries, cream puffs and Rice Krispies treats. And it’s all drizzled with chocolate candy coating!!! You could pick white chocolate if you want to. 🙂
- Rice Krispies Treats (homemade or store bought)
- Brownie Bites (homemade or store bought)
- Large Marshmallows
- Mini Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Candy Coating
- Cut up your brownies or Rice Krispies treats to the size you'd like them to be. We used store bought Rice Krispies Treats and cut them in thirds.
- Wash Strawberries and cut off tops.
- Layer treats on skewers. We added strawberries first and last to help keep the treats on the stick.
- Place skewers on parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating by stirring constantly in a small pot. When all melted, pour in a Ziploc bag with the tip cut off. Drizzle over Kabobs and let set.
I hope you like these treats. They would be good for birthday parties, Fourth of July (you can even add red, white and blue, sprinkles), or for barbecues.
I hope you have a good summer since it’s coming up! Just 2 1/2 more days of school for me! It’s going to be an AWESOME summer!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more treats perfect for summer, check out:
For all desserts by Lily go HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Behind the Scenes at Lil Luna:
Evie, Gav and Me eating our yummy Kabobs!!