Hi, it’s me Lily again!
Remember last week I shared the Monster Rice Krispies Treats?? My mom and I decided to make another version and made Frankenstein Rice Krispies treats. I tried to convince my mom to make a Ferb treat (from Phineas and Ferb) and she said no. That’s okay though, because this one was super fun and super yummy. They were easy to make and involved lots of green candy melts. In fact, they are just as easy as the Monster treats from last week, but even easier since you only have to use one color of candy melts. 😉
I’ve always thought Frankenstein was pretty cool, and so are these treats. If you are looking for a fun, creepy and yummy treat to make for Halloween, I think you should try these. They are perfect for parties and everyone loves them. Trust us, we took them grandma’s house and all the cousins wanted seconds!!
Here’s the recipe:
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Lollipop sticks
- Green Candy Melts (we used Wilton melts)
- Candy Eyes
- Crushed Oreos
- Black Frosing (frosting writers work well)
- Parchment Paper
- Begin by unwrapping your Rice Krispies treats.
- Add the sticks to the bottoms of the treats.
- Melt candy melts as directed on package. Place treats over the bowl of melted candy melts and spoon it over the treats (about 45 melts covered 3-4 treats).
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top and add candy eyeballs and place on parchment paper.
- Let set and then pipe on mouth with black frosting *NOTE: you can place in the fridge if you want them to set quicker - be sure to put parchment paper on cookie sheet in this case). ENJOY!
For more fun recipes, check out these ones:
For all treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Halloween ideas go HERE.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
My family LOVED this Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats!!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!