While my daughter and I were putting together some Oreo treats (these Mickey Mouse Oreos), we had the idea to make some Pumpkin Oreos. We knew that the cookies were already popular on their own but dipping them in candy melts and adding cute faces would make them even more irresistible! We were so happy with how they turned out and loved making different faces for each pumpkin head. They could be silly, spooky or even a bit scary depending on how you make them.
Today we’re going to show you just how simple and fun they are to make. Here’s what you’ll need…
- OREOS (We used Pumpkin Spice Oreos but any variety will do)
- Orange Candy Melts
- Green Steam Sprinkles or Mini M&Ms
- Candy Eyeballs
- Black Frosting Writer (comes in tub so it's easy to pipe on)
- White Jimmy Sprinkles
- Melt your orange candy melts according to packaging. Dip each Oreos in melts until all covered.
- Set out on parchment or wax paper and add candy eyeballs and green stem. Let set.
- Pipe on black frosting for mouths and add white jimmy sprinkles as teeth. Let set (refrigerate if you want it to set quicker) and ENJOY!
Melt your orange candy melts according to packaging. Dip each Oreos in melts until all covered.
Set out on parchment or wax paper and add candy eyeballs and green stem. Let set.
Pipe on black frosting for mouths and add white jimmy sprinkles as teeth. Let set and ENJOY!
These were seriously so much fun to make and are the perfect little treat for anything fall or Halloween related. From parties and get togethers to an after school treat for the kids – I promise they’ll be a hit!!
For more fun Halloween treats, check out:
For all Halloween ideas on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
Definitely a hit with the kids!!