Sometimes there is nothing better than a cold drink in the summer time. One of our favorite summertime recipes is Strawberry Lemonade, but we recently tried a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade that is now a weekly treat. In fact, we love this so much that we often have it for a dessert or even a whole meal because we’re so hot it’s all we crazy. Between this lemonade and our Watermelon Juice, we have found our go-to summer drinks.
As with most of the recipes here on the site, this can be modified however you like. You can add more or less of the ingredients you enjoy most or can change things up by using a limeade concentrate or even a pink lemonade concentrate. We think both versions would be great and may give them a go ourselves.
This Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is sure to be a hit at your summer function. It takes minute to put together and is so flavorful and sweet. Give it a try and let us know how you like it. 😉
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade:
- 5 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups water
- 1 - 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- Place ice cubes, water and lemonade concentrate into the blender. Blend until ice is finely blended.
- Add strawberries and pineapple juice and puree until well blended.
- Taste and adjust flavors as needed. ENJOY!
For another favorite drink, check out:
For more fav summer drinks, check out: