Hello, it’s me – Lily!
Do you like popcorn? So do I!!
What type is your favorite? Mine is butter, but I also love Kettle Corn!
This week I went to my friends, the Chandlers, and they taught me how to make Homemade Kettle Corn!! We had never made it before, but it is SO yummy!! We learned that it is so easy to make. We made lots of versions, but I was in charge of the Cinnamon Kettle Corn. It was super good. We love this so much my bought a Popcorn maker (we bought this one). She said we could make some for next week’s Movie night. If you love popcorn too, you’ll love this recipe!
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon for Cinnamon Kettle Corn
- ½ cup brown sugar instead of regular sugar for more Caramel version
- Lay out jelly roll pan or parchment paper to pour popcorn onto when done. Set aside.
- Add coconut oil, sugar and popcorn kernels to stovetop popcorn popper.
- Turn to medium heat and stir popper constantly until kernels pop and it's full (lid will start to open when it's full).
- Pour popcorn onto pan or parchment paper and immediately sprinkle on ½ tsp. salt. Let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!
- For different versions, add ½ tsp. cinnamon (this is my favorite flavor). For a more caramel version use ½ cup brown sugar instead of regular sugar.
We poured the ingredients in the Popcorn maker!
Then we poured it onto a jelly roll pan to cool.
This is a picture of me at the Chandlers. Megan is in the background and she’s the one that taught me. 🙂
This Kettle Corn was delicious!! I think you’ll love it. 🙂
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy treats that we love to make for Movie Night, check out:
For all sweet treats by Lily go HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!