I really missed you!
How’s your weekend going? Mine has been great. I just had the first week of school and it was awesome. I love seeing all my old friends. I’m so excited for next week to start! 😀
Do you want to know something I love?? LEMON TREATS… which brings us to today’s recipe for Paula Deen’s Lemon Blossoms. My mom said we should give them a try because all Paula Deen recipes are delicious, and they really were so gooood. I had TWO of them (technically three because I had one without frosting too). They were easy to make and super yummy. If you like lemon desserts too, then you’ll LOVE this recipe. 🙂
Lemon Blossoms Recipe
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3.4 oz lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or juice from 1 lemon
- 5-6 tbsp milk or more if you want a thinner consistency
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and oil and beat until smooth.
- Spray mini muffin pan and fill each tin half way (NOTE: Batter should be pretty thick). Bake for 12 minutes.
- To make glaze beat together powdered sugar, lemon juice and milk. Add more milk if you'd like a thinner consistency.
- While muffins are still warm, dip cupcake tops into the glaze and set on wax paper. Let set completely before storing.
Recipe from Food Network.
I hope you like this recipe!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more loveable (and LEMON) recipes, check out:
And for another small treat, check out:
For all my recipes go HERE.
For all treats go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
See you next week!
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
I think you’ll love these Lemon Blossoms!! They were so good!! This was me right before we put them in the oven. 😉