I honestly think I could just say “MAKE THESE!” and be done with this post. The pictures really speak for themselves. These Mini Pumpkin Muffins were ‘melt in your mouth’ good. Everyone went nuts over them. The spiced white chocolate glaze was the perfect topper and made these muffins irresistible! My Mom made this batch, but I cant wait to make my own. I think I’ll have some ready for the kids today when they get home from school. Major Mom points right there. 😉
What we love most is that they are bite-sized and so delicious. The pumpkin and cinnamon flavors topped with the glaze make them irresistible and perfect for fall. I think you’ll love them!
Here’s the recipe:
- 5 TB melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1¼ cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup chopped white chocolate chips
- 2 TB butter
- 1 TB + 1 tsp light corn syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp whipping cream
- With a hand mixer, beat together butter, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder until smooth. Gently stir in the flour.
- Spray a mini muffin pan and fill each about ⅔ full.
- Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely before glazing
- In a small pot, melt chocolate, butter, and corn syrup over low heat. Stir constantly until smooth. Add whipping cream and remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before glazing muffins.
Adapted from homemadecravings.com
HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 12
ANY CHANGES MADE: replaced the half and half with whipping cream
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
For more delicious pumpkin recipes, you can take a gander at these:
For all pumpkin recipes on the site head HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM: