The chocolate layers are smooth and creamy, and the pieces of crushed Oreo add the perfect amount of crunch. And of course, the mint flavor is to die for!
Hi everyone! Kara here from Creations from Kara. I am super excited to be a new contributor here at Lil Luna! Kristyn has always been one of my favorite bloggers- I love her website, and this is a dream come true!
Today I’m sharing a super simple recipe for Oreo Chocolate Mint Candy Cups. Chocolate mint just happens to be one of my all time favorite flavor combinations, and these candies turned out so yummy!
With only four ingredients, these mint candies are a cinch to whip up. The hardest part is just waiting for the chocolate to set up before you can dig in!
For more mint chocolate goodness, check out:
- Chocolate Ganache Mint Brownies
- Frosted Thin Mint M&M Brownies
- Thin Mint Stuffed Gooey Chocolate Cookies
- Oreo Mint Chocolate Cookies
Delicious Candy Recipes
Chocolate Mint Oreo Candy Cups Recipe
- 6 oz candy melts green
- 2 tsp vegetable oil or shortening
- 3 Mint Oreos crushed
- 9.2 oz Andes mints
Line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside. Melt the candy melts and oil in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds till smooth. Divide between the mini muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the Oreo crumbles evenly over the melted chocolate.
- Coarsely chop the Andes mints, then melt in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds till smooth. Pour over the top of the Oreo crumbs.
- Let sit at room temperature till hardened.